VN Ren'Py Abandoned Summer Hotel Harem [v0.0.3 Chapter 3] [LewdMilk]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
4g5OGt.png

Overview:
You have won the lottery and now spend your vacation on an island with a wonderful hotel. You will meet a lot of interesting characters. You are free to make any decisions, but sometimes you have to pay for decisions. In the game you will find a lot of fetishes for every taste. Relax on a paradise island and solve the mysteries that it conceals.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-08-06
Developer: LewdMilk - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3 Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

_6Y0pI.jpg CGFqJ_.jpg nwGoue.jpg ORn9CH.jpg XF7Nw1.jpg XKDMV2.jpg zeIKJD.jpg zgRaAe.jpg CharaStudio-2022-03-29-15-31-01-Render.jpg 0538OU.jpg 1vzTif.jpg FxBS+9.jpg flhR2B.png 3LqYHi.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Koikatsu Sunshine

I might be willing to try this, but I'm always hesitant to try new games with so little information to go on. I'm not fond of nasty surprises.
Nothing much is still happening though there's the...

Better to wait it out, especially for future tags. I just managed to played it around 5-10 minutes, so their might be some selection of likable and dislikable tags in the future here and there. Especially to be wary of "nasty surprises", all of this are just assumptions though.

Reactions: Macgamer and erw255

CrimsoNRiasDxD

Sep 10, 2020
I just checked the itch.io page for this game and it seems to have the horror tag on there but not on here yet

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
tags here must be ingame so its probably planned but not yet executed , I find even kk sunshine models less than stellar.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Holy damn Rem you grew so big, I really can't recognize you... Look at you, what a babe
Jokes aside this one really promising, bookmarked and will keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. Wish Dev if he have account on this site the best with this project

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes