4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Just did latest update here, going the lesbian sub route and it is just outstanding. I like the light dialog in this case, it fits the whole vibe in my opinion. Love the models, and build-ups, the lewd stuff (you have opened up the game in a way that anything feels natural..including kinky/fetish in the future?), the right feel for D/s that isn't evil and so on. Ok, blah blah lol. Just really want to talk this game up, hopefully you get more than the support you need, thank you Dev

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Or even a private pool (skinny-dip the riches pools!).
It's very important to keep cool, so it's great to see this level of concern for our fictional friends' well being

Ice cubes on bare skin probably has a similar effect, and can be done in private if desired. Blindfolded.

On second thought, that may actually lead to an increase in temp.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Just did latest update here, going the lesbian sub route and it is just outstanding. I like the light dialog in this case, it fits the whole vibe in my opinion. Love the models, and build-ups, the lewd stuff (you have opened up the game in a way that anything feels natural..including kinky/fetish in the future?), the right feel for D/s that isn't evil and so on. Ok, blah blah lol. Just really want to talk this game up, hopefully you get more than the support you need, thank you Dev
Whenever I'm going to have a shitty day, I'll come back to this comment. Will cheer me up in no time :)

Reactions: Jarulf

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
It's very important to keep cool, so it's great to see this level of concern for our fictional friends' well being

Ice cubes on bare skin probably has a similar effect, and can be done in private if desired. Blindfolded.

On second thought, that may actually lead to an increase in temp.
I fear my old ass GPU will explode due to the heat caused by trying to render ice cubes, haha. I'll give it a try though. If it does explode... I'll send you the bill :giggle:

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
NY? Isn't toplessness legal there? ;)
Well, trying not to be a stickler here, but the city in the game isn't exactly NYC. It surely is based on it (thank assets) but in Summer's world it's just "the big city". But since I'm the mayor of the big city, I hereby officially declare toplessness to be legal in all of the big city's municipalities that fall under my jurisdiction. Where's my goddamn gabbel?

Last edited:

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
I know this is a weird comment to make but the visual UI is actually top notch
I don't think it's weird at all. There aren't even enough comments addressing the UI in my opinion. I put quite some effort into it. It's not perfect yet, but I'm glad someone appreciates it. Thank you :)

Reactions: afterlights

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't usually play lesbian games. But this game's characters are fun enough that I found that I enjoyed it. My MC is still bi, but I'll see how much Summer's interactions change with Felix change.
Not sure why, but for FMC games, I default to lesbian playthroughs, then will try bi-playthroughs if the game is good enough.

This game is good enough. But still prefer the lesbian primary playthrough.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

updatenews2.jpg
Hi everybody,

good news! I'm making proper progress on the upcoming update. And much faster than anticipated too, thanks to my improved workflow and all of you and your big impact on my motivation. So far I've been able to fully render a bit more than half of all scenes for the update. If I can keep up this ridiculous tempo, the early access will arrive much sooner than expected, same goes for the public release of course. If everything goes well, I'll be comfortable enough to give you a release date on the next update news. Wish me luck. And don't worry, the speed does not compromise the quality. Promised.

I can't really show you a lot this news cycle mainly because I'd have to spoiler some things I'd prefer you to discover on your own during your play through. I'm pretty certain you won't be disappointed. But I won't leave you empty handed of course. Just some minor teasers though.

updatenewsss1.jpg
cynps28.jpg
updatenewsss2.jpg

As always, thank you for your support! So glad to have you on board for this journey. And no, that's not an empty corporate phrase... I mean it sincerely!Much love and have an extra ordinarily smashing weekend.

Flip

-------

sry Flip but
giphy.gif
not even sure if it was a public post or nay
:BootyTime:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

View attachment 3670569
Hi everybody,

good news! I'm making proper progress on the upcoming update. And much faster than anticipated too, thanks to my improved workflow and all of you and your big impact on my motivation. So far I've been able to fully render a bit more than half of all scenes for the update. If I can keep up this ridiculous tempo, the early access will arrive much sooner than expected, same goes for the public release of course. If everything goes well, I'll be comfortable enough to give you a release date on the next update news. Wish me luck. And don't worry, the speed does not compromise the quality. Promised.

I can't really show you a lot this news cycle mainly because I'd have to spoiler some things I'd prefer you to discover on your own during your play through. I'm pretty certain you won't be disappointed. But I won't leave you empty handed of course. Just some minor teasers though.

View attachment 3670570
View attachment 3670571
View attachment 3670574

As always, thank you for your support! So glad to have you on board for this journey. And no, that's not an empty corporate phrase... I mean it sincerely!Much love and have an extra ordinarily smashing weekend.

Flip

-------

sry Flip but
View attachment 3670580
not even sure if it was a public post or nay
:BootyTime:
Domming Cynthia looks fun.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Or people behave differently with different people and under different dynamics. They aren't two-dimensional!
Your personality changes depending on who you interact with? And in this case it’s not about that at all, the same person in the same situations with MC can be completely opposite. I mean this sub/dom relationship here, it all seems like a stupid joke.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpyoldcat
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes