4.50 star(s) 20 Votes

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Oranges are not the only fruit is a semi-autobiographical novel by author Jeanette Winterson about a lesbian girl.
WINTERSON???? You've gotta be freakin' kidding me. Okay, that was a damn good joke then. I'll take the "whoosh" crown with pleasure. Well played! :D

• Haha
Reactions: free_hk and Jarulf

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
(Please don't add any depressing religious stuff to the game.)
Too late. People are already waiting in queues to become part of the congregation of Summer! Listening to the burning bush, dividing the red sea... missionaries are already on the way to rope you in. The current missionary position is... let me check my GPS...

monky2-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nemesis.

Oct 14, 2021
Too late. People are already waiting in queues to become part of the congregation of Summer! Listening to the burning bush, dividing the red sea... missionaries are already on the way to rope you in. The current missionary position is... let me check my GPS...

View attachment 3746363

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I now expect nothing less than that, kind sir.

Elly_minx

Aug 15, 2023
Just wanted to say I'm really loving this game so far. It's refreshing to see an adult game with female MC that's not a corruption fest and also not just endless sex scenes on top of sex scenes. I know, it's what a lot of people want, but there's also room for something with a bit more to it, some story and some humour to go alongside the sexy times.
So I guess, thanks for delivering and keep doing what you're doing!

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Just wanted to say I'm really loving this game so far. It's refreshing to see an adult game with female MC that's not a corruption fest and also not just endless sex scenes on top of sex scenes. I know, it's what a lot of people want, but there's also room for something with a bit more to it, some story and some humour to go alongside the sexy times.
So I guess, thanks for delivering and keep doing what you're doing!
Thank you very much! I can't even blame other devs for going the "safe" route to be honest, from a business point of view. Making a game like mine isn't exactly financially viable since it's catering to a very niche audience. But I've always been a sucker for the underdog anyway, besides being a fan of such light-hearted content myself. We deserve games like that too in this vast ocean of AVNs. And no worries, I'll keep doing what I'm doing. I'm currently working hard on the next update, aiming for a release in the first half of July. Hope to see you coming back then :giggle:

This game has 100 awesomeness points, it's great, what I loved most was the daring party dress and the necklace from the store, I hope Summerson can wear more spicy things in the future.:love:
No worries. It's gonna get hot in the big city soon. Summer is coming! ;)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
There's nothing wrong with being "vanilla" or telling a "slice of life" story.
The hard part is keeping it fun and engaging. I really think there is an audience for this game.

Reactions: afterlights

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
There's nothing wrong with being "vanilla" or telling a "slice of life" story.
The hard part is keeping it fun and engaging. I really think there is an audience for this game.
There is. I will always enjoy something lighthearted and fun when it's as well done as this one. Nothing wrong with other types of stories and MCs, each can be fun to play in their own way, not that everything will appeal to everyone or should try to.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

updatenews4.jpg

It's Friday... you know what this means: Weekend!!!

Oh yeah, and the weekly news by yours truly of course. As always, I first would like to thank each and every new supporter that got on board over the last week. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or would like to discuss whatever occupies your mind.

Things are going mostly well. I had to make the hard decision to rearrange and rerender a rather big scene due to the simple fact that I wasn't happy with the first iteration. That won't have a big effect on my schedule though, since I've already planned ahead for such a possibility. I'm still en route for a release in the first half of July. I'm quite confident that I will be able to give you an official relase date in the news next week.

There are only two major scenes and a few shorter ones left that need to be rendered. This is what I'm going to work on in the upcoming week. After those are finished, I will jump right into putting it all together in-engine. I'm also planning to add nameable save slots for your convenience as well as an option to enable all of the special scenes, where Summer sends you a fun little goodbye at the end of each update.

The game will be promoted each Friday on several adult gaming sub-reddits. I will add the links to the posts on our Discord's promo-stuff channel. Feel free to upvote them, if you have a reddit account and feel comfortable enough to upvote smut It helps enormously with visibility.

And finally, here are some previews for your viewing pleasure:
shibari12.jpg
sum1_fsshift21.jpg
sum14squirt19a.jpg
(fyi something i noticed while posting this - the above picture has squirt in the name:p)
car8.jpg
sumtat1.jpg
No worries, it's a temporary tattoo only!

That's it for this week's news. Thank you for your support. It really is great to see people enjoying and supporting such a different approach towards adult visual novels. Now go and enjoy your weekend everybody. Much love!

Flip

--------------------------

There you go !

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes