4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
And there is obviously a demand for such lighthearted games.
Yes, I'm one of the people interested in such lighthearted games.

This will sound harsh no matter how I put it, so... "Lighthearted" doesn't mean "incompetent". It means you avoid conflict and serious themes. It doesn't mean your characters need to be empty. You chose to have characters and to give them many many lines of dialogue. What I'm criticizing is that the dialogue accomplishes next to nothing while also being annoying and the plot events take the reader out of the story by being breaking suspension of disbelief. Admittedly, humor is subjective, so maybe most people here are laughing instead of rolling their eyes.

You and Hungover00 talk as if I'm demanding pizza at an ice cream shop when I'm trying to say the ice cream is flavorless.
Again, harsh, but I want to be very clear about what I'm doing.

I have no personal ill will towards you. What happened is that I started reading a VN with potential then saw that potential squandered, which upset me a bit. When I write long posts like that it's not out of hatred, It's because I want the work to become better. If you don't think my input has much value, then I don't have much reason to stay invested, since I don't believe the work will improve.
In any case, I honestly wish you good luck with your project.

Reactions: FlipDaShit

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Quickfix 0.32 - Download the latest version of the game here!

Changelog v0.32:
  • Fixed an error that occured when texting with Rosa, choosing not to pursue her.
  • Fixed several missing or misplaced images in the gallery.
  • Minor graphical adjustments to a couple of sprites.
  • Improved spelling and slightly altered dialogue in several scenes.

Reactions: Ssato243

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Our first community poll is up for the 'Masters Of Shenanigans' and 'Friends With Benefits' tiers.

Say hello to Milly! She's a new character that will be introduced with the upcoming update 0.40. You can vote for one out of four distinct styles she will sport. Join the 'Summer In The City' or to leave your mark on the development and support Summer's journey. Feel free to join our cute little community on if you'd like to know more or just for some chit-chat.

Unbenannt-2.jpg

The poll will end on Tuesday, June 18th 2024 at 11:59pm CEST.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
FdaS, as I said earlier, Summer is a total hit in my book. Love that little pixie super hot cuties with the tiny boobs. Hoping that mom and Lily start a lesi relationship and they even make a video for Summer, or they just start making out while on a video chat by phone so that Summer can watch. Mom can do the same with Summer when she and Lily go to visit. Still would love to see Summer make friends with a guy who runs a dive bar and askes Summer to help build up the place by being a waitress and has her wearing slutty outfits and Summer gets groped and molested while working but also is making good money for her "extra" services. Keep doing, what you're doing. I love her facial expressions and the writing too. Just awesome.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Our first community poll is up for the 'Masters Of Shenanigans' and 'Friends With Benefits' tiers.

Say hello to Milly! She's a new character that will be introduced with the upcoming update 0.40. You can vote for one out of four distinct styles she will sport. Join the 'Summer In The City' or to leave your mark on the development and support Summer's journey. Feel free to join our cute little community on if you'd like to know more or just for some chit-chat.

View attachment 3727133

The poll will end on Tuesday, June 18th 2024 at 11:59pm CEST.
Delicious!! The sluttier the outfit, the better, is my vote. Little girl has an attitude, you can see that.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SummerInTheCity-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Summer to help build up the place by being a waitress and has her wearing slutty outfits and Summer gets groped and molested while working but also is making good money for her "extra" services.
Or we can not go that route for once. Literally every "small town girl goes to big city" AVN does this. I'm so bored of that trope.

FlipDaShit
Refreshing, seeing a "girl goes to city"(we need a genre called GGTC at this point :p) AVN, and the girl in question not be a fucking unicorn with 0 sexual experience. Also refreshing is that our character is not getting corrupted by evil city people, but discovering her sexuality on her own pace.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Or we can not go that route for once. Literally every "small town girl goes to big city" AVN does this. I'm so bored of that trope.

FlipDaShit
Refreshing, seeing a "girl goes to city"(we need a genre called GGTC at this point :p) AVN, and the girl in question not be a fucking unicorn with 0 sexual experience. Also refreshing is that our character is not getting corrupted by evil city people, but discovering her sexuality on her own pace.
Some people still seem to have the wrong idea about what the game is supposed to be, despite a clear description and even after playing it. Summer is in charge or her life as well as her desires, and that won't change. The game will remain lighthearted and wholesome with a speck of minor drama within certain character arcs, but nothing that will leave you totally devastated. And no, Summer won't get involved in prostitution either.

Glad to hear you enjoy the different approach I try to take on the "GGTC" genre :D

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Some people still seem to have the wrong idea about what the game is supposed to be, despite a clear description and even after playing it. Summer is in charge or her life as well as her desires, and that won't change. The game will remain lighthearted and wholesome with a speck of minor drama within certain character arcs, but nothing that will leave you totally devastated. And no, Summer won't get involved in prostitution either.

Glad to hear you enjoy the different approach I try to take on the "GGTC" genre :D
Now we just need a cute little boy for the bi-route.
My dommy Summer would really appreciate it.
Felix just feels off there het for me...

Love the game, both in dom and sub very well written, and delightful light-hearted.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

updatenews3.jpg

Hola everybody!

It's time again for the weekly news with your host, FlipDaCronkite. Hope all of you are doing fine. And a hearfelt welcome to all new members that got on board this last week. Feel free to hit me up anytime if you have any questions or other matters you would like to discuss. You can do so either here via DMs or by joining our if you haven't yet. If you don't want your username to appear in the credits, please let me know by sending a short message.

So, it's only been a week since the latest release, which means the news will be rather brief this time around. The game got the most attention in terms of viewership and downloads this week, even surpassing the days after release by quite a large margin, mostly due to an amazing position on in the adult section. Reviews have been quite positive too so far. Feel free to leave one as well if you have an account. No need to write anything, just give the game whatever number of stars you think it deserves. Helps a lot. As always, I will go into much more detail regarding the numbers on my upcoming devlog for the FWBs.

I have been able to fully render four scenes this week, which isn't too bad at all. So I'm yet again on track to keep up with my schedule. There's nothing really noteworthy to report about the development itself besides everything going smoothly. You want drama? Sorry to disappoint you :)

As usual, I prefer not to share any images that I'd consider too spoilery, but also as usual, I won't leave you totally empty handed. I will also post the occasional preview screenshot every now and then, so you can look forward to those too.
sum14squirt23.jpg
sum14analyun4.jpg
sum14analyun28.jpg

That's it for now. As always, thank you for your support everyone. Summer and the bunch wouldn't be here without you. Enjoy your well deserved weekend! Stay hydrated

Flip

----

Summer is bae:cool:

(btw. "Auf geht's Deutschland schiesst ein Tor!" *cough*)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Ever thought "Hey if i sub to a dev on a game i'am interested in, i would love to have a regular update how the game is going !". :cool:

Well in that case i have the perfect dev for ya'll... so in other words here are more dev updates !

Hey everybody!

Let's jump right into the numbers from last week. The latest update got a good bit of attention. We're still far away from being a well known game within the AVN community. We're getting there slowly, but steadily. When I say "we", I mean all of you and me. I am reading all of your questions and suggestions on Discord and even if I can't promise to implement everything that's been requested for obvious reasons, I surely take everything into account.

Here are the numbers from last week, so you can compare and see the progress the game made in terms of viewership and downloads etc.:

Screenshot 2024-06-09 184449.jpg
And here are this week's numbers:
Screenshot 2024-06-16 135029.jpg
By far the best performance as of yet. Really looking forward to see what the next update is capable of. Here's another summary of the all-time performance:
Screenshot 2024-06-16 135104.jpg

I'd like to believe that the numbers are alright for a first project of a previously unknown developer. Especially considering that the game is very niche within an already niche genre itself.

This week I've been able to create a lot of sprites for new outfits our characters are going to wear, as well as a good bunch of unique renders for several scenes. There's still a lot of work ahead though. As soon as all necessary renders and sprites have been finished, I'll be able to give you a specific release date I'm comfortable with. Still aiming for a first half of July release. And if things keep going as smoothly, that should be realistic goal to achieve.

Happy to see that almost everyone eligable to vote has actually participated in Milly's poll. Lovely to see such a community engagement. I would love to hear your ideas for some other polls we could do in the future.

I don't really know what else I could talk about on this week's devlog. I'll be jumping right back into DAZ Studio after finishing this text. Let me know in the comments or on Discord what you'd be interested in hearing about in the next devlog.

Now let me tease you a tiny bit. And yes, this is an attempt of a cop out
tubpreview.jpg

I'm craving oranges all of a sudden! Hope you've been able to enjoy your weekend! Thank you for your support. It truly is an amazing ride so far!

Flip

----------------------

That's what you call a open communication with your don's. Never seen it in any other sub situation, just a open communication with your subscribers ( even without being on their discord 24/7), honestly that's exactly how it should be !
(y)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
And another one ( had to make a new post for it, cause it could get confusing at the end of the day otherwise !)

denise4_sumtalk4.jpg
And no, I don't mean it in THAT way. Take your mind out of the gutter.

------

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes