4.50 star(s) 20 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Ah, so our lovely Summer has googled "Shibari", or did she look it up in her new book?

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Oh im loving this one. Its a welcome change of pace from the usual FMC VN's that i stumble upon here where corruption, cheating and all that jazz is the main focus. Looking forward to more
Much love, cause that's what this game is about !

No shortsighted FMC getting corrupted to end up as a cumdump.

That's exactly why i like this game myself !

Sadly you still have those clowns getting into this Thread and talking about how they feel sad,because the FMC doesn't get corrupted ... i mean do they even read the description of the game (or the tags) before talking shit.

Anyway good to see new players (Especially some Sage and Alex fan getting into this game) enjoying that game !

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Not quite, Cynthia is shaved on the sides and her hair is combed back. Personally I hope she'll let her hair grow and she'll choose a more feminine hairstyle like this one ;)
I hope not
She reminds me of an early Pink style she had back when I was young...

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
I don't comment often, but I would like to thank the developer for this!
I really liked a female protagonist with agency (instead of corruption/blackmail) for once, and I really like the humour. That Disco tribute actually made me chuckle :D
Always happy to hear that it's appreciated. Even happier to know there's another disco dancer among us.

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
I really liked a female protagonist with agency (instead of corruption/blackmail) for once, and I really like the humour.
I really agree with this. We definitely need more games with female protagonists diving head first into endless sex. I don't mind corruption, but I could do without the forced blackmail that is so common in games like this.

The 3D models look great, though the poses do seem a bit more exaggerated than I'd prefer. And the banter sometimes feels a bit ...out there(my brain: "uh, in what world do women banter like that?" ... maybe that's just me getting old), but I don't have any specific criticism beyond that. Only very minor issues; doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the game.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

tub6b.jpg

Hey everybody,

sorry for having been rather quiet these past few days. I'm working non-stop on update 0.40. I haven't even been able to find some time for writing this week's devlog yet. I hope my FWBs don't mind if I'll just skip it this week. There isn't really much to tell anyway that hasn't already been said in the latest weekly news. The numbers are pretty much stagnating too since last week, so not much to tell on that front either.

I have some good news too though. I'll be giving you a release date this Friday on the weekly news. Still have to create the promo poster for 0.40 and then we're good to go.

I'll try to post a few more screenshots until Friday. Hope all of you are doing well. Thanks for sticking with Summer's gang and me! Much love.

Flip

-----------------------------

pre sumdencyn.jpg
pre sumdencyn3.jpg pre sumdencyn2.jpg What's she whispering about?

----------------------

Tried to add some edgy joke to this post, but i'am really aggravated by some fly right now, which won't get caught ... fuck that lil biatch !

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

View attachment 3773432

Hey everybody,

sorry for having been rather quiet these past few days. I'm working non-stop on update 0.40. I haven't even been able to find some time for writing this week's devlog yet. I hope my FWBs don't mind if I'll just skip it this week. There isn't really much to tell anyway that hasn't already been said in the latest weekly news. The numbers are pretty much stagnating too since last week, so not much to tell on that front either.

I have some good news too though. I'll be giving you a release date this Friday on the weekly news. Still have to create the promo poster for 0.40 and then we're good to go.

I'll try to post a few more screenshots until Friday. Hope all of you are doing well. Thanks for sticking with Summer's gang and me! Much love.

Flip

-----------------------------

View attachment 3773439
View attachment 3773440 View attachment 3773441 What's she whispering about?

----------------------

Tried to add some edgy joke to this post, but i'am really aggravated by some fly right now, which won't get caught ... fuck that lil biatch !
Aww, Cynthia looks like she'll be fun once you dom her.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I don't know if it happened to anyone else but at first I didn't like Cynthia, so naturally I opted to make her Summer's bitch and I thought it was great, then I wanted to see what her other route was like, then the kinky level went to new levels so I loved it and now I like Cynthia Dom even more. :love:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I don't know if it happened to anyone else but at first I didn't like Cynthia, so naturally I opted to make her Summer's bitch and I thought it was great, then I wanted to see what her other route was like, then the kinky level went to new levels so I loved it and now I like Cynthia Dom even more. :love:
I usually ignore bitchy LIs, so it took me some time to actually try both her routes.
Absolutely worth it, although I'm still a little bit more into sub-Cyn :cool:

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes