4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SummerInTheCity-0.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
eww.jpg

I'm confused why the next scene isn't him smashing her face to the floor repeatedly in justifiable self defence.
Oh well maybe its some anime thing.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Lesbian only path that actually does what it's supposed to do?
Incredibly cute girls and top notch renders?
Diverse models that aren't just copy pasted?
Great humor? (or should I say total shite humor that's right up my alley? Whatever, between the moose and the octopussian bliss, I was entertained)
Good music there with Yun?
Really good length for a 0.3?
Dialogue that is pleasant to read, with just enough but not too much references to nerdculture?
AND IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING RENPY GAME WITH AN ACTUAL DIFFERENT CLOTHING STORE?! Holy cannelloni, I can't believe it!

O' fuck me sideways and call me Tiffany, that goes straight to the top of my list.
Hope you see this one through Flip, it's a total gem!

Also, fuck the Bobs of this world
fsdf-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Hey, I was wondering if you could add hints to the gallery, so that when you hover over a picture you're missing, it will tell you which path it is on, so you know what type of content you are missing in the gallery. E.g. if you chose the lesbian path, it would be nice to know if all the pictures you are missing are just hetero content, or another path you've missed.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I looked in the gallery and saw there's a bunch of Cynthia scenes I didn't get. I only got the mutated rat scenes and the posing.
Any idea how I can get those?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I looked in the gallery and saw there's a bunch of Cynthia scenes I didn't get. I only got the mutated rat scenes and the posing.
Probably by being submissive towards her, and choosing the "kiss her ass" or whatnot option.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Got caught back up with the Dev.

Thank you so very much for this, really do smile whenever I see a new update drop on here!!!
If there is one thing I've learned from being an AVN dev...

Always happy whenever I'm able to put a smile on people's faces. Thank you!

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Yup, Hungover00 is right. Just keep selecting the first option in art class whenever Cynthia is involved and you should be okay. Make sure to follow Cynthia into the bathroom when she orders you to. Have fun with the new scenes ;)

Reactions: Mmushy

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yup, Hungover00 is right. Just keep selecting the first option in art class whenever Cynthia is involved and you should be okay. Make sure to follow Cynthia into the bathroom when she orders you to. Have fun with the new scenes ;)
Love that the first band Yun is going to try out for is Irish Folk Punk. Great genre that seems to be out of vogue, but you can't go wrong with the Pogues.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Speaking of the gallery, I'm seeing 4 empty spots for Maxine. Not sure where those might pop up.

And the 10th Summer spot.

FlipDaShit

Shitballs Deluxe
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Love that the first band Yun is going to try out for is Irish Folk Punk. Great genre that seems to be out of vogue, but you can't go wrong with the Pogues.
Great taste you got there. RIP Shane MacGowan! I personally don't give a rat's ass about what's "en vogue". If it's good, it's good, right?!
Speaking of the gallery, I'm seeing 4 empty spots for Maxine. Not sure where those might pop up.

And the 10th Summer spot.
Yeah, that gallery is going to be the death of me. So annoying to keep it maintained. There are still a few issues that need to be fixed. Will post a patched version within the next few days, still gathering bugs and other stuff that needs fixing. Thanks for letting me know!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Great taste you got there. RIP Shane MacGowan! I personally don't give a rat's ass about what's "en vogue". If it's good, it's good, right?!

Yeah, that gallery is going to be the death of me. So annoying to keep it maintained. There are still a few issues that need to be fixed. Will post a patched version within the next few days, still gathering bugs and other stuff that needs fixing. Thanks for letting me know!
I very rarely worry about a gallery, but just decided to check it out since it was mentioned. Hope the headaches are kept to a minimum.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
That cynthia sub scene was nice. I do wonder if there is going to be some romantic scenes in the future with her. I love seeing a dom li that I can romance.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes