VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
SJsv files for save editing is not possible, I'm guessing. If anyone knows of an editor let me know.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ It's an unity game just use cheat engine. Start cheat engine then start game look at say Nadine's relation point if it's 0 scan for 0 then talk to her and increase it then scan the new number then give her a present then scan number again once you have 1 number double click it to bring it to the bottom part of cheat engine and double click value and change it to 100 or whatever.

Money same thing scan what you have then buy something from the store then scan again.

Not sure what the 2nd event is I got the one but still have one locked.

Lust doesn't seem to work. I don't see the point of buying roses if they give the same stat as a piece of candy.

Last edited:

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
Hi all,
@IgnisBE go in the suite 201 at 23:00 twice to unlock the event, but the event is not implemented yet.

@edgedy edit the save files is quite easy. You can edit them with hex editor, you have just to know how the save system works ;-)
(sorry, I have corrected the post you can't use text editor to edit the save files.)

@myuinny the game is not build in Unity, I write my own code.

ps. sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Reactions: elmandor and edgedy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Editing a save file with a text editor or notebook and being able to use cheat engine are things you can do with a unity game also so I just thought that it must be a unity game.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Quite like how it starts. There is actually something to do, which isnt common in other "releases."

However I still have to ask, why is there a minigame on the start, when you can haggle for your pay. But the actuall tutorial for this minigame follows in next scene? Wouldnt it be better to actually use this part as the tutorial for the minigames? Else you spent clicking on one of 2 buttons without a clue what is actually happening. Not that if know its any better, it still game of chance I suppose, but still.. :)

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
I decided to add the tutorial later, so I put it in Pablo's scene.
Such as I revealed the minigames trick in the tutorial. I don't know if its a bad or good thing. I use the X key while I'm testing the game, to do it faster. I like the cards games, but I think not everyone likes them, so I have decided to reveal the trick, good, bad I don't know.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
for me the minigame is unnecessary, you already have to grind talking multiple days with all the girls, the minigame feels like a waste of time

Reactions: Aladin

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
Well, an idea can be to put in the settings an option to play the game without the mini games.

U

User_10739

Latest previews. Meet the new characters, Jenny, Kevin and Gregory.

mHlIZj4rJhnJYbOTq8KHkl07SV56_E9faYX9fktSSvmI10pjXOBmJw_tUiZ2LIFU.jpg Grintro03.jpg

Reactions: Otyi
U

User_10739

Well after 5 previews v0.01 has finally come out. OP Updated.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I wish mini games would get added to the OP of games, then I would know to avoid those games like the plague, I really can't stand them, but to each their own I guess and good luck with your game. :)

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I wish mini games would get added to the OP of games, then I would know to avoid those games like the plague, I really can't stand them, but to each their own I guess and good luck with your game. :)
You can skip mini game by press letter X on keyboard.

Reactions: Rimmer

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Not bad so far, I capped the relationship points with all the girls, not sure what to do now.
Simple question: is there a way not to have lust points to drop to 0 every day?
More simple question: where is the end of this build/demo?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes