VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

File says alpha so I would guess that it's now in alpha stage.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game has some issue every day you wake up, a lot of shadow appear on top of everything, it's like the screen is dirty or something, and every day it passes it just gets worse, sometimes it goes clean again but it's rare, usually every image appear with this "filter" above, excluding dialogs and cutscenes

it appears on top of every image on the sandbox part of the game

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
@gestved
The dirty screen means that the hero needs to take a shower. The bad hygiene negatively affects the increase in relationship score, so take a shower in the bathroom or disable this influence in the options.
@Rimmer
Who don't like mini-games can disable them in the options.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Found a bug. Do not talk with Saul (friendly chat) after you select the last card you will not be able to leave the screen because the back button does not work and will force you to kill the game and load it back up. Had to cheat to get past that bug so that I could get his stats up so that I could do Nadine's quest. His talking with confidence is also bugged with the same bug.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
@myuinny Thanks, I'll fix it as soon as possible. The same happens with "Tell him a confidence" just with Saul. I forgot to set the return function :-(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ Also seems that Nadine's lust is wrong when you grope her ass under her skirt it says you gained +2 lust but if you talk to her again it only shows that she gained 1. Not sure how you are suppose to get someones lust up there very high though since it resets back to 0 everyday.

I can also see some side quests that I'll be passing on and not doing.

U

User_10739

this game has some issue every day you wake up, a lot of shadow appear on top of everything, it's like the screen is dirty or something, and every day it passes it just gets worse, sometimes it goes clean again but it's rare, usually every image appear with this "filter" above, excluding dialogs and cutscenes

it appears on top of every image on the sandbox part of the game
lol, you're rivaling @Pepé Le Pew to see who has the best perfume...

@ everyone, there is no sex in the game yet so lust points are irrelevant and when people won't give you answers to questions anymore the update is done.

You get "I'll tell you later or "That's a rather personal question"

@Kross I hope that we are able to spank Nadia in all incarnations of her Maid's attire and hope that you bring back the 2 bikini's that we lost. Also where is the fun in getting Kevin wrecked if I can't get some alone time with the "Ginger Goddess in need of attention" Jenny???

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Found a bug. Do not talk with Saul (friendly chat) after you select the last card you will not be able to leave the screen because the back button does not work and will force you to kill the game and load it back up. Had to cheat to get past that bug so that I could get his stats up so that I could do Nadine's quest. His talking with confidence is also bugged with the same bug.
I have the same problem. How do you cheat?

Woow

Jun 28, 2017
Love the game :)
Just too bad, if ya click on someone and go on 'nevermind' ya actually lose an hour.
Further i don't know how to advance the relation with Saul, since if i talk with him, i get stuck and can't get out :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

For Saul I had to use cheat engine to get past his bug I first did a scan for 0. Then I went to them and used the *tell him a confidence* one. You'll get a negative stat. Scan for -1 then do it again and scan for -2 repeat till you only have 1 number and then change it to 100 after that you'll be good to go.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

3 posts above your post.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
@ Also seems that Nadine's lust is wrong when you grope her ass under her skirt it says you gained +2 lust but if you talk to her again it only shows that she gained 1. Not sure how you are suppose to get someones lust up there very high though since it resets back to 0 everyday.

I can also see some side quests that I'll be passing on and not doing.
Thanks, I fixed it. The lust level will work like drunk level. It will unlock different routes in the single events or it increases temporarily the level of relationship.

@Kasey don't worry, you will be able to spank Nadine in different way and outfits. I'll delete the bonus scene because is done pretty bad, it was just a test. The bikinis will be back soon. You will need higher relationship level to gift them new swimsuits, but now the level is locked on 100 (only Nadine 200).

U

User_10739

Thanks, I fixed it. The lust level will work like drunk level. It will unlock different routes in the single events or it increases temporarily the level of relationship.

@Kasey don't worry, you will be able to spank Nadine in different way and outfits. I'll delete the bonus scene because is done pretty bad, it was just a test. The bikinis will be back soon. You will need higher relationship level to gift them new swimsuits, but now the level is locked on 100 (only Nadine 200).
Thanks, looking forward to next update. Hopefully Nadine wins the poll...

flinger

May 3, 2017
Great game Kross, also looking forward to seeing the next update and could be tempted to support as well if the updates are regular.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes