VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
how to trigger hot tube event & we can't have hot scene whit any women ? i mean except the groping with the maid

And how can i ask gregory to teach me massage
For massage, you have speak with him (increase relationship) until he agree.
After you can buy (Village - Grocery) a book to learn massage (Increase massage skill)

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
How do you increase charisma? Is it possible to build the stage for the wet T-shirt contest in this update?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
For massage, you have speak with him (increase relationship) until he agree.
After you can buy (Village - Grocery) a book to learn massage (Increase massage skill)
I have relationship to 100 and no question about massage shows up. Just the phone number question.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
100 Relationship and i still can't ask for massage
Did you try to give a massage to Nadine ? it's the trigger for massage.
She must wear the standard uniform and you can find her at 17:00 in her room
Nadine's room.jpg
if you have done that :
1) Do you see the book (blue book) in store (if available)
2) The book is not in your room ?
Room.jpg

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
wet t-shirt event is a disappointment. why are they wearing their bikini tops under their t-shirts?
The wet t-shirt contest is still in working progress.
The idea is that the player can choose the swimsuits that the girls have to wear under the T-shirt, and sure it will be the topless and naked options. The votes are influenced by what the girls wear under the T-shirt. For now just Nadine has two swimsuits.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
I have not found any use for " after sun " lotion , is there any in the game as of now ?
For now there isn't any use for after sun lotion.

I released the public release on . The text is was corrected and I added the walkthrough in a text file.

Reactions: UncleVT

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
good concept but way to much grinding for my likes 4 hours of grinding and still no real advancement. wish you luck but this one is a pass.
i don't mind grinding but to much is to much.
maybe knock the grinding down to 3 grinds per option but 10+ is to much for a smooth game flow.

Reactions: bobn

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I liked the graphics and the idea of the game. Long tormented with the pumping of reputation to 100, until I began to use the shower. The idea is clear, after the elimination of an unpleasant smell, people's attitudes are improved. But, damn, why swimming in the pool does not solve this problem? Is it the shower gel? But Leon somehow does not use shower gel ...

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I used the workupload mirror and when I extract it the zip it says unexpected end of data. Any help? (I used 7zip)

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes