VN Others Abandoned Summer Job [v0.11b] [Kross]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
- There are two new swimsuits that can be bought in the clothing shop.
You can buy swimsuits, but Nadine or someone else can not give them.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Saved a game, but can't load it (button is still greyed). WTF?
Everything works. Saving version 02 works in version 03. Just clicked "Continue" and that's it. It is enough to transfer files from one folder to another.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Everything works. Saving version 02 works in version 03. Just clicked "Continue" and that's it. It is enough to transfer files from one folder to another.
I've never played 02, just started and "saved" a game in 03. I'm not trying to transfer anything - just want to load a game that I saved. "Continue" or "New Game" are the only options.

Kross

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2016
I've never played 02, just started and "saved" a game in 03. I'm not trying to transfer anything - just want to load a game that I saved. "Continue" or "New Game" are the only options.
@tossler the saves are in the folder assets/save. There you can find autosave.SJsv (autosave - continue), options.SJopt (options) and save001.SJsv, save002.SJsv etc. (your saves). Take a look in the folder after saving if the saves appear.

You can buy swimsuits, but Nadine or someone else can not give them.
@Redmoon82 the bikini is for Nadine, the red swimwear is for Jenny, and the gold swimwear is for Alexandra.

I wondering, this game uses what game engine?
@DryreL I don't use any game engine, I write my own code.

how to rich lust lvl 4 with Alexandra or Jenny? Shold i have charisma 11?
@vcnz you can't.

SmegMan

Jan 8, 2018
***Note: You cannot save games in this yet so if you hit the Esc key it will close the game.
I used cheat engine to bump up my money and 2 of my skills however the variables change every game so I could not bump up them all. Having said that though you really don't need to cheat in this demo.
You can save the game. Click on the small bars icon at the top right.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
where do you download cheat engine?
there for example (I just hope that it is ok if I post this address here if not it would be good if someone could tell me if that is not desired) or you are looking for cheat engine in google

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys, this is a decent game. Pls when the game ends? Is there a last day or it goes on and on?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes