• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-.Sei.-

Sep 11, 2020
Use Locale Emulator and run it in japanese.
that's what I thought was necessary, I have it installed since several games require it, but for some reason it doesn't appear in summer.exe

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I'm playing the v1.0.1, the parents room and the small room have any special scene? They looks pretty useless

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
that's what I thought was necessary, I have it installed since several games require it, but for some reason it doesn't appear in summer.exe

Yeah, the tool doesn't work with this game

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020

That has happened to me once or twice before. I don't know the cause but re-installing the latest version of Locale Emulator may make it appear again, it works for me at least.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Locale Emulator doesn't work with 64Bit things. The English version of the base game, and when it first released the Japanese game with the DLC are 64Bit. The Japanese version of the base game and the updated DLC are 32Bit.

Reactions: Courier_Young

bonobo00

Nov 27, 2020
version 2.01 gets stuck at the loading screen in the tent at night scene, and only the audio of the heroine plays but the screen is stuck on the cat loading screen. anyone know a fix?

Kimochi599

Sep 3, 2021
Yep, it does. You have to be patient and let it load. I don't know why does it happen, but it works if you wait.
but why does mine didn't had this?? do i need to make the MC stay in the kitchen with the girl or it will happen automatically?

Edit: nvm it happen on the other day, but i got a bug where there's no cutscene only the loading screen with cat when try to do sx when the uncle coming

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 47 Votes