TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
they finally released the expansion for this game?
Yes and it's now here.
What is "under the" also how do i walk outside naked without being frozen
Freezing feels like a bug to me, like you're taking her to area where she shouldn't actually be naked. It's probably under...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't worry too much about filling the gallery as you can quickly unlock it all eventually, you can easily miss some from leveling her quick.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Yes and it's now here.

Freezing feels like a bug to me, like you're taking her to area where she shouldn't actually be naked. It's probably under...
I wouldn't worry too much about filling the gallery as you can quickly unlock it all eventually, you can easily miss some from leveling her quick.
what day does the girl appear in v.2.01? and time If I need to be specific

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
I can't see any special sex scenes for under the bridge anyone know how to do it? or should i wait for the demon girl and unlock the gallery?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you reach the bridge?
There's a kind of hard to spot path next to the bridge.to go down...
Sounds like the festival is a special event on the 18th. No idea about a chair, searching the thread it might be at the camp.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
To keep things inconsistent with the Japanese version this is still 64Bit, repeat 64Bit. And it's likely still touchy about locale and time zone.

Summer ~Life in the Countryside~ +Outing 2.0? patched - Workupload

Edit - Stealthily been added to the opening post.
Dude, u sure this has the fun outings DLC?
I downloaded it, and so far I could only do the same stuff I did on the base game, new save and everything. Unless the new stuff only kicks in after the 10th day, which I assume it does not. Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: Nvmd, I'm stupid, I opened the folder of the 1.02 version instead of this new one lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Fvmto

Aug 30, 2022
Ight so this game has been updated and i see a lot of different files so where do I start to play this game cuz apparently u need something else also that changes its language?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes