TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why can't I use the tickets...
You can find Hazuki with (usually) no dialogue options in the hallway, after buying a ticket go talk to her. If you didn't have the DLC you wouldn't be able to go out and buy the tickets.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe it's because I used the Fan Saves from the first page?
That could be it, think people have said old saves mess up how the DLC integrates into the game. She should...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With no dialogue options unless you have a trip to go on. Testing it out quickly, she might only stay there until 8:00.

John1969

Sep 21, 2021
That could be it, think people have said old saves mess up how the DLC integrates into the game. She should...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder what save you've got, to get her two bars to max in the first week. But I digress. I tested it out and you were right; the Fan Saves were from an older version and didn't react to the DLC properly.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Sep 9, 2018
RIP me... I didn't know the save in OP's post is old, replace it with the current new DLC saves.
Lost all of the new animations.... it was quite good too.

Could any please share their save file? Doesn't have to be complete but I can't be bothered playing from the start again.

Timmyzito

Jul 20, 2021
Hi, sorry does anyone know if there is any way to replay the CG scenes with the voices, because when I replay them in the gallery they are just the images :c.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes