Ren'Py Abandoned Summer Lovers [Ch. 0] [After Ten Games]

UpAfterTen

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm working on something new that incorporates the plot elements from this one based on what I learned. I've just been busy trying to keep my main job (writing dirty stories) afloat. I have the outline for the first episode written (again, incorporating most of this story) and have written about half of the actual script and started working on renders now that I have a little free time.

UpAfterTen

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Here's a sneak peek of one of the renders I've got in the bag. This is part of a small prologue of sorts that'll go into the main story.

I'm keeping the basic premise of our hero going off to live in a new place for the summer, but the action is going to be in his hometown rather than having him jet across the country. This allows him to have old friends and enemies while also meeting new people as he's thrust into the rich side of town after growing up in the poorer side of things.

As I mentioned before I have the first episode outline fully written. It came to about 10,000 words all said. I'm currently converting that into a visual novel friendly script and working on the renders in between doing my regular writing.