2.90 star(s) 11 Votes
May 9, 2020
It's not bad but honestly, the game is a little difficult to navigate. The MTL makes it difficult to understand the hints given to you in the reminiscence room, so I couldn't even unlock the majority of them and ended up even getting stuck on the ones that were open that stated you just needed to see the next day -- there was even some mentions where it depended on who you went with to the beach but that also wasn't clear, and supposedly there's another character "unlocked" as a controllable character after witnessing one of the two main girls arguing with another student but again even that proved difficult for me to understand how to find that happening.

The worst part about it is how difficult it was to manage the time of day, in the beginning the MTL made it sound like you could control time and that pressing the "G" button would rewind time by 30 minutes, but instead it just passes time by 1 hour, not difficult to understand how that function works even with that MTL screwed up but the time of day was still difficult to understand it because I can't read Japanese, I can't tell if it's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or just in general a week or whatever. In the pause menu it would've been nice if it simply showed you what day it was with a little circle around the day so you'd at least know what day it is in game, then the date in the upper left corner wouldn't have mattered to be meaningless.

Reactions: nozu

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Game seems to be on wrong version or something. On the site it says v2.02 being its latest. Downloads are for v1

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
The new version, what does it add? It's like 1.52gb and this version is 800ish
It's just the official EN Version.
In the Creator's blog, no new content is announced for this version :

On dlsite, they specify that the game contains 2 patches : the English version, and one to restore the original Japanese :

I'm guessing poor optimisation.
At least, the feeling page has been "translated" :

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Guys doesn't this game have something new coming up like "summer time cuckolded another story" any news about that

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
This game might not be finished or idk. How can you skip time beside from walking repetitively on doors, this game might not be finished yet and there will still some blanks on memories so dev might add more or this is just a lazy copy of scars of summer. I hope it wasn't some copycat because I like the art and both of the heroine has nice tits.

I just hope that instead of playing as a guy they just direct it to the heroines' perspective so it will be a less copy cat

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Well I see he is making another story of this in heroine's perspective and also I think this is one of his first game so it explains why the gameplay here was not very good but I like the art heroines have lively tiddies he just mess the waist of the sister by making it much slimmer than it should be on some 2 cgs i guess. But I love this scar of summer rip off, I love the heroines here more just my taste compare to keiko who looks a kid a bit

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
No one posted a save for this really?

Here u go lads

G:\H RPG\HRPG NTR\summer_memories_cuckold_2_0_2_translation_v1\www\save folder

then go inside blue portal when u load the save
It was already included with the game, but thanks for your effort.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Was the dlsite AI translation any better?

edit: Also, does anyone know of any other games where someone does that game where they thrust their 2 fingers at the girl's butt?
I don't like the game itself(kancho or something?), but it's pretty hot when a child or adult does it to a female in a game..
since usually, in a hentai game, the girl gets a strange feeling of excitement and usually screams in an erotic way, since she somewhat likes it in the end..
it's even better if the girl is someone with high pride or a prudish out-ward personality..
she pretends she doesn't like it and eventually will fall to the pleasure of it though..

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes