4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How are you supposed to fish? I make the bar land where it’s suppose to, but the fish decides he a whole ass monster and takes off.
Personally, I found it easier to lock the gague at certain points instead of going all the way to the top or bottom, as it takes some time to get the bar to go up, and to start falling.

Reactions: Yamemai

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
Still trying to figure out how to fuck the mom in that game
I managed to do that. Iirc, you need to make your parents NOT leave by talking to them, just ignore them. Then after the sister gradually starts to get used to going outside (because you're fucking her closer and closer to the actual "outside"), she finally can leave and you can fuck her outside on the streets. I'm pretty sure there was something to do with the rightmost tree outside, I guess you fuck your sister once more by that tree and the mom comes and thanks you for getting your sister to leave the house, then you can fuck the mother if you want and the game ends... or something like that.
For a very low effort copy of the concept in Summer Memories, I kinda enjoyed that game. Still don't think it's worth the purchase, though. Guess I'll play it again some time.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I managed to do that. Iirc, you need to make your parents NOT leave by talking to them, just ignore them. Then after the sister gradually starts to get used to going outside (because you're fucking her closer and closer to the actual "outside"), she finally can leave and you can fuck her outside on the streets. I'm pretty sure there was something to do with the rightmost tree outside, I guess you fuck your sister once more by that tree and the mom comes and thanks you for getting your sister to leave the house, then you can fuck the mother if you want and the game ends... or something like that.
For a very low effort copy of the concept in Summer Memories, I kinda enjoyed that game. Still don't think it's worth the purchase, though. Guess I'll play it again some time.
Did you need to pass any number of days? Tired this method out and didn't have any success, but thanks for the pointers - suprised people even knew this game existed!

Edit: no idea how what set it of (tried talking to mom another time and asking her to touch my penis) and now when I click on the top of the tree furthest away I can choose an ending suddenly

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Did you need to pass any number of days? Tired this method out and didn't have any success, but thanks for the pointers - suprised people even knew this game existed!

Edit: no idea how what set it of (tried talking to mom another time and asking her to touch my penis) and now when I click on the top of the tree furthest away I can choose an ending suddenly
link please

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Does anyone know when the Winter Vacation will be released?
Worst case next year, but Since the Autumn sale ends on December 1st. We may see it in the December sales, "IF" the December 1st deadline is the start of the new sales. Don't quote me but I'm just giving a hopeful outlook is all.
EDIT: Meant to say Winter sales but you get the gist.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2020
Can some one help me about cum button problem?
I play this PC version but in PC version don't have cum button. Only on android version :(, and my middle mouse not work properly. So can cum red button on android Version file be transfered to PC Version? If possible can some one share that Patch?

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Can some one help me about cum button problem?
I play this PC version but in PC version don't have cum button. Only on android version :(, and my middle mouse not work properly. So can cum red button on android Version file be transfered to PC Version? If possible can some one share that Patch?
Space. You can use space key as middle mouse button

Reactions: Crazy Chipmunk

tcasn94

Nov 24, 2019
So according to his blog, the dlc translation should be coming soon, or atleast hear some update regarding it

TayNoi2004

Jan 2, 2020
According to his blog, the Winter Vacation will be released by "next winter", so does that means 2021 Winter or 202 Winter?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes