• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
is this worth playing even though this version is really outdated? not interested in machine translation engrish

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
is this worth playing even though this version is really outdated? not interested in machine translation engrish
I haven't played the dlc. Been waiting for the english version to arrive. But I heard nothing but good things about it, so definitely worth to replay it. I am really excited to try it out.

Reactions: Mazoq

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
why there's diferent versions of the game for english and japanese, does the japanese has something more? even bugfixing? and why there's a patch for the steam? the translation of the steam leaves to desire? hope this are not a dumb question, thx to whoever can answer.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is there ANY way to cheese the running game at all aside from skipping it? Seems pointless to do so if I'm going to miss a scene and somehow beating like a 20 second run when even 40 seconds is hard as balls isn't feasible.

Jesus Christ the input lag. And your combo gets deleted if the bar resets which takes a single second? That's ridiculously brutal good God.
The best combo I ever got was 7 and it was a total fluke because it just so happened pressing it every time the bar made a sound got it, which works a good but but not if it's too low or high so it can't be relied on at all.

All in all this is a great game but the mouse controls for the mini-games are kind of a pain, like the maths one you'll get answers wrong just because you clicked a fraction of a second too slow and it went to the wrong answer, bullshit man...

Reactions: Noice123

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
I haven't played the dlc. Been waiting for the english version to arrive. But I heard nothing but good things about it, so definitely worth to replay it. I am really excited to try it out.
Same. I loved the original Summer Memories (back when the engrish version was called "Spoiled Child"), and replayed it and enjoyed it even more when the translation came out. Then DLC was announced and I was counting the days to play it again with DLC... then after I downloaded it I realized it was all machine translated again.
Good to know we'll finally play the definitive version of this game with Kagura's excelent translation. Boy, am I excited for it.

Reactions: Devitrax

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there ANY way to cheese the running game at all aside from skipping it?
i don't think so, no. can you describe what's happening at all besides "input lag"? for me, it was super easy (never dropped the combo unless i stopped paying attention, finished all of the runs in roughly 14 seconds). also, i don't get what you mean by "and your combo gets deleted if the bar resets", as that never happened for me. i clicked once per bar reset and my combo never broke, although i usually had the opportunity to do it twice. if you just get into a rhythm of left and right clicking it gets pretty easy.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
i don't think so, no. can you describe what's happening at all besides "input lag"? for me, it was super easy (never dropped the combo unless i stopped paying attention, finished all of the runs in roughly 14 seconds). also, i don't get what you mean by "and your combo gets deleted if the bar resets", as that never happened for me. i clicked once per bar reset and my combo never broke, although i usually had the opportunity to do it twice. if you just get into a rhythm of left and right clicking it gets pretty easy.
For me the bar consistently moved up about another 1/5th of the way ever time when i clicked during this and the pog mini game. But I mean, it was consistent so I adjusted.

Noice123

Jun 7, 2018
Is there ANY way to cheese the running game at all aside from skipping it? Seems pointless to do so if I'm going to miss a scene and somehow beating like a 20 second run when even 40 seconds is hard as balls isn't feasible.

Jesus Christ the input lag. And your combo gets deleted if the bar resets which takes a single second? That's ridiculously brutal good God.
The best combo I ever got was 7 and it was a total fluke because it just so happened pressing it every time the bar made a sound got it, which works a good but but not if it's too low or high so it can't be relied on at all.

All in all this is a great game but the mouse controls for the mini-games are kind of a pain, like the maths one you'll get answers wrong just because you clicked a fraction of a second too slow and it went to the wrong answer, bullshit man...
I’ve never experienced input lag on the running game, that’s probably the easiest mini game of them all

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Every time I click it seems as though it only registers like 20% of the way up the bar so I have to judge it completely differently to where it is visually, which is incredibly hard whenever I miss and there's a delay before it gets going again and then the bar moves so fast it's just difficult in general.

Can't be bothered actually timing it but it does seem like no more than a second, is that how fast it is for you? I just can't get in to a rhythm with that speed and it constantly moving where I have to click.

I don't have the perfect mouse or anything but it works fine with every other game I've played so pretty sure it's not that.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
For me the bar consistently moved up about another 1/5th of the way ever time when i clicked during this and the pog mini game. But I mean, it was consistent so I adjusted.
How did you manage to adjust when you have to be accurate still? If it was just a case of pressing left and right at the same position it would be easy but it also moves around. Any time I miss and there's that delay before it gets going again the timing of any sort of rhythm I could have is screwed.

I don't get why it requires such precision when just mashing L + R would be fine.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How did you manage to adjust when you have to be accurate still? If it was just a case of pressing left and right at the same position it would be easy but it also moves around. Any time I miss and there's that delay before it gets going again the timing of any sort of rhythm I could have is screwed.

I don't get why it requires such precision when just mashing L + R would be fine.
Like I said, it was consistent, so I just adjusted what i aimed down about 1/5th and hit my actual target.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Like I said, it was consistent, so I just adjusted what i aimed down about 1/5th and hit my actual target.
I'm going to find you and somehow steal your reflexes.

I'm not sure I have that power but I won't find out unless I try.

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Creator already confirmed the sequel might be ready on Winter of 2021 provided he doesn't "die" as he stated lol. Here's hoping that it does get released by the end of 2021. But for us who wait for the translation. Here's hoping it'll be out by Mid or Winter 2022. lol

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Creator already confirmed the sequel might be ready on Winter of 2021 provided he doesn't "die" as he stated lol. Here's hoping that it does get released by the end of 2021. But for us who wait for the translation. Here's hoping it'll be out by Mid or Winter 2022. lol
Nice, I look forward to seeing that pop up some time, provided the world hasn't ended by then.

I do like this "shota fucks entire village of women" genre but I think it'd be really cool to have a sequel with an aged up protagonist.

Set it like 5 years later and have the women be moved on from their sexual relations with MC...but then slowly get drawn back in to it again, giving the player something to work for. And then you could add in the MC corrupting other shota's.

Can't say I've ever seen that happen before, typically protags, if they even get to be in a sequel, remain ageless children.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018

I don't know if this help, but you don't actually need to aim for that tiny orange? (forgot the color) in the middle for combo. That gives you +2 combo streak and blue one on the side give +1

So your margin of error are actually a bit bigger. It still feels like a lag, not gonna lie. So I just aim for top blue to cross to click. most of the time i got bottom blue that way.

Reactions: Gutsandguts
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes