4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I don't know if this help, but you don't actually need to aim for that tiny orange? (forgot the color) in the middle for combo. That gives you +2 combo streak and blue one on the side give +1

So your margin of error are actually a bit bigger. It still feels like a lag, not gonna lie. So I just aim for top blue to cross to click. most of the time i got bottom blue that way.
Well thanks but I ended up just cheating anyway, I managed to complete everything else at last.

All and all, great game but a depressing lack of anal and lesbian content, threesome and foursome stuff feels kinda pointless if the ladies don't interact with each other at all, might as well not be there.

Reactions: RhodesTG

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Kagura just sign a contract with the man and give us the translations on release hahaha nah that won't happen.
Guess it's time for me to learn japanese because I am not playing the sequel with machine translation lol
Oh, great!
Any specific date or period?
Not yet. They quote "Soon". But my guess is maybe this week or next week. Or next month.

meembere

Dec 14, 2020
1: Download the attachment via Right-Click>Save link as...>Map004.json
2: Move Map004.json to your Summer Memories/www/data folder
3: Say "Yes" to overwrite

This will increase the number of allowed letters for your name from 4 to 6.
what is ?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
only works if purchased on steam?
if it is, it's kind of pointless to put the patch on if you can't install it
The patch only works on the steam version. The actual game on this thread however, comes pre-patched with the lewd content already added in. Essentially, the patch is just there if you purchased the game before, or if you want to support the developers/publishers.

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Does this version have the camping DLC ?
I played the game in July / August and haven't touched it ever since so I'm a bit uninformed about any eventual news .
I remember there was a DLC being developed which is now also on DLsite ( Append ) and now I see people talking about a winter DLC ? What did I miss ?

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
Does this version have the camping DLC ?
I played the game in July / August and haven't touched it ever since so I'm a bit uninformed about any eventual news .
I remember there was a DLC being developed which is now also on DLsite ( Append ) and now I see people talking about a winter DLC ? What did I miss ?
The DLC is not translated yet aside from the MTL, the winter game is a sequel in development.

Reactions: Giulio96

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I'm sorry, but can I ask, what is this?
It allows installation of the Kagura patch files, provided you have the base game. Basically it isn't very useful now, but could be if Kagura updates their patch and that update isn't in the version that this thread has.

Reactions: Mazoq
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes