4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock blue hair daughter's cosplay? I maxed her stats but i havent received any event?
What the person above me said, but if you are playing on the dlc. you need 200 service or one of the 3 I don't particularly remember, just know that it needs to be maxed

Reactions: DGNRTEGaijin

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Hey guys, I assume a lot of you have managed to make this game run on 64 bit systems. For people with 64 bit systems, were there any extra steps you had to take to get the game to run, other than downloading, extracting and running the .exe file?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Hey guys, I assume a lot of you have managed to make this game run on 64 bit systems. For people with 64 bit systems, were there any extra steps you had to take to get the game to run, other than downloading, extracting and running the .exe file?
Not really. I just run it and it runs.

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Woooo, finally got it to work! For anyone else with the issue I had, I couldn't get the no-install version to work on my system, but downloading and installing the install version got the game to work for me.

bababooey00

Dec 3, 2020
Every single Kagura release gets pirated day 1. Don't worry.
Well then i don't have to worry it's just that i saw the devs update on the game and there is loads of new content and i fell in love with this game story and thank you for being my first reply

Noice123

Jun 7, 2018
Hey F95 gang, It's come to my attention that in japan they are releasing a physical version of this game on a DVD-ROM!
Does anyone know how an American can access one of these? I really like this game and want to have a physical copy of it. I'm willing to pay for it too, any help would be much appreciated.

Fiinox13

Feb 15, 2020
[报价]"Noice123, 帖子: 4805444, 会员: 665641"]
嘿 F95 团伙, 我注意的是, 在日本, 他们正在 Dvd - rom 上发布这个游戏的物理版本!
有人知道美国人如何访问这些吗?我真的很喜欢这个游戏,想有一个物理副本。我也愿意为此付出代价, 任何帮助将不胜感激。
[/报价]
伙计, 我不确定这个网站是否为骗子的网站。他说,你需要向他们提供商品名称和地址名称,所有操作都将通过电子邮件进行。恐怕你会被骗。所以请找另一个网站买 CD 版

Noice123

Jun 7, 2018
[报价]"Noice123, 帖子: 4805444, 会员: 665641"]
嘿 F95 团伙, 我注意的是, 在日本, 他们正在 Dvd - rom 上发布这个游戏的物理版本!
有人知道美国人如何访问这些吗?我真的很喜欢这个游戏,想有一个物理副本。我也愿意为此付出代价, 任何帮助将不胜感激。
[/报价]
伙计, 我不确定这个网站是否为骗子的网站。他说,你需要向他们提供商品名称和地址名称,所有操作都将通过电子邮件进行。恐怕你会被骗。所以请找另一个网站买 CD 版
The link was provided by the official creator of the series on his ci-en page.
and you can't purchase from the site I linked, that's just a log website for the inventory they have in stores in japan.

4.70 star(s) 147 Votes