4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
How much does this DLC even add?
I've played it in Japanese so I can say for sure. For the main girls there are additional scenes for higher affection amounts, allowing you to unlock cosplay and kissing scenes. For the side girls they now have voices and you can have sex with them outside of cutscenes like you would with the main 3, and they also can be kissed I think, but no cosplay. There are also apparently additional endings according to the steam page but I'm not aware. New Game+ has some adjustments, so now your progress in side stories carry over, though you will still have to wait for them to happen in the game. I believe there are also some small adjustments. Look forward to Winter Memories!

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
I've played it in Japanese so I can say for sure. For the main girls there are additional scenes for higher affection amounts, allowing you to unlock cosplay and kissing scenes. For the side girls they now have voices and you can have sex with them outside of cutscenes like you would with the main 3, and they also can be kissed I think, but no cosplay. There are also apparently additional endings according to the steam page but I'm not aware. New Game+ has some adjustments, so now your progress in side stories carry over, though you will still have to wait for them to happen in the game. I believe there are also some small adjustments. Look forward to Winter Memories!
Also, I forgot to mention the side girls have the same stats as the other girls, and have affection cap scenes as well. Apparently the special ending is when you have a special 4some, I had forgotten.

Reactions: Rize

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
Woah what? Winter Memories? Is that the sequel? Where can I see the announcement for this?

kobared

Jul 11, 2020
Did ya'll just fucking update this shit within a hour of the DLC releasing on Steam? Major applause and total respect from here.

Reactions: supersomeone
4.70 star(s) 147 Votes