4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

ye

Nov 13, 2017
how to unlock threesome
i did as the walkthrough said but i didnt happen nothing
any tips??

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Looks like Summer Memories's DLC english translation is finally coming to steam 9th January

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This game is fantastic. Does anyone have any recommendations for similar games done in a similar style?

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Thought as much, since moving the game to a different season would necessitate a "canon" ending for the base game. Anyone else has any idea what's being added?
It's already been discussed multiple times in this thread.
It adds a few sex positions for the family girls, new scenarios and sex for the side ones and that's about it iirc.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It's already been discussed multiple times in this thread.
It adds a few sex positions for the family girls, new scenarios and sex for the side ones and that's about it iirc.
It adds proper affection caps for the side-heroines so they each get a 60/80/100 affection scenes.
It also adds the ability to raise affection with the heroines by fucking them in the ususal scenes and adds some minor scenes at 100/200 nasty, service and perversion meters. This is how you unlock cosplay for them.
As for "endings" you get a layer cake on the final day at night since the dev thought that the game was lacking a climatic ending to the game.

So anyone wondering as far as "canon" goes, Haru/Boku fugged all the girls.

Reactions: Boucherus

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
how to unlock threesome
i did as the walkthrough said but i didnt happen nothing
any tips??
Max out the two sisters. Have sex as loud as possible so the other catches you. Give them lewd magazines to raise their suspicion. Make sure you don't have silent mode on.

4.70 star(s) 147 Votes