4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

summertimeother1

Jan 17, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you wash dishes exactly?

The game says "reduce to 0" but also "move the bar up and down". I have been maxing the bar until the number gets low, then releasing it, is this correct?

Does the bar ever need to touch the bottom?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you wash dishes exactly?

The game says "reduce to 0" but also "move the bar up and down". I have been maxing the bar until the number gets low, then releasing it, is this correct?

Does the bar ever need to touch the bottom?
the goal is to have the plate you are cleaning reach 0 not -1,depending on the speeding of washing items get -1,-2, and -3. certain plates are more durable than others therefore requiring different speed for example cups require less speed than durable bowls

Reactions: summertimeother1

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Hey guys, I downloaded the game and tried to run it but it said that "ffmpeg.dll" was either not designed to run on windows or contained an error. The error code was 0xc000007b. Has anyone had this issue and solved it? If so, how?

Oct 12, 2020
Win (No Installer): Have some problems, i try play new game and i stuck in Rio nechan tutorial in wash room, i can not click on mission object example mastrubation use panties in washroom. Screenshot_20201224-022613_JoiPlay.jpg

If i skip tutorial i can interaction with Npc But if I want to Interaction to Some object example: nap in bed or watch tv or go outside click on front door game not respond like that object not have anny function (mybe file broken because Win (No Installer) i download not a fresh file (already have save game an not fresh installer).
I play on android use joiplay.
I not test instaler version yet because i play in android and .exe file cannot be run on android.
So if any one have extrack instaler version and still fresh and work properly. share please

Reactions: Jax00983890

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
Holy crap. That's not "soon" at all. But I did called it in a way lol.
It's only about 2 weeks and some change. Not long at all from the second announcement. But announcing they're working on it in summer and waiting till winter to get it does suck.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes