4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Kagura just released 2.02 But idk if it works on this version.
I am able to install and run patch 2.01 just fine, however, patch 2.02 as linked in your post does not work for me, either trying to patch base (2.00) or patched (2.01), the 2.02 patcher refuses to work. I get two error messages when trying to patch the game: "The specified path is not valid."; and "Must be installed on the STEAM version of the game." respectively.

Can I get a reupload to different server? Workupload is slow as shit.

Key: nH2wYCYXWIBUXhT6AlLO5yp0JSU2owCGQSFlzeUCDtE

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
sorry dudes, all of my accounts got banned from mega&mediafire,
another heroic hero will have to fill in this missing void.
Send us a report if you need mirrors. that is what uploaders are for :) Wouldn't of ever known this thread was already updated if I hadn't of cracked the patch and started working on putting together my own version for upload :ROFLMAO:

I'll update the game to 2.02 then create some mirrors for the OP in a bit.

EDIT: Update is on it's way.

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I am able to install and run patch 2.01 just fine, however, patch 2.02 as linked in your post does not work for me, either trying to patch base (2.00) or patched (2.01), the 2.02 patcher refuses to work. I get two error messages when trying to patch the game: "The specified path is not valid."; and "Must be installed on the STEAM version of the game." respectively.

MEGA
Key: nH2wYCYXWIBUXhT6AlLO5yp0JSU2owCGQSFlzeUCDtE
Hero is here!

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
OP updated with Latest version v2.02 patch also included for easy update if you already have the game. I'll keep an eye out for updates and update as I see them.
Thanks, but I don't mind if you have game with DLC as well combind as a download

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks, but I don't mind if you have game with DLC as well combind
Game and DLC should be combined. if you have the base game before Append you are probably going to have to redownload or at the very least I suggest you do just to make sure. v2.02 Patch is just for people who have plus already since white bomber uploaded it but don't have the K.G bugfix patch because the version he uploaded won't work with their patches without me unpacking them first.

Reactions: jasterx17

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Game and DLC should be combined. if you have the base game before Append you are probably going to have to redownload or at the very least I suggest you do just to make sure. v2.02 Patch is just for people who have plus already since white bomber uploaded it but don't have the K.G bugfix patch because the version he uploaded won't work with their patches without me unpacking them first.
ah okay I will wait for the patch fixes than, thanks for letting me know tho.

Reactions: Silentce

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Omg! (I don't use that word lightly). The expansion is here. I really liked the first game and the women's huge tits.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Summer Memories Plus [v2.02] [Dojin Otome/Kagura Games] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 845.68 MB
Compressed WIN Size: 234 MB

Original PATCH (2.02) Size: 237.82 MB
Compressed PATCH (2.02) Size: 70.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: castoli

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Summer Memories Plus [v2.02] Dojin Otome/Kagura Games

Original Size Win: 845 MB

Compressed Size Win: 356 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
Awesome! I waited on the initial version for the DLC, it looks fun. I'm assuming this is the english steam version, or equivalent?

4.70 star(s) 147 Votes