4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Is the dlc worth the redownload. Play this a while back. not sure if its worth if just for a few short dialogue and scene.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
The only thing cheat-related you can do is use RPG Save Editor to change how much money and items you have. I used it to get 100 Homework Exemption Cards and 100 Glittering Boxes to max out each girl within the first few days
How does Homework Exemption Cards work? I have 99 of them but I don't appear to be able to use them in any way (still have to wash dishes etc).

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How does Homework Exemption Cards work? I have 99 of them but I don't appear to be able to use them in any way (still have to wash dishes etc).
i think there are 2 skip items, the one you have---->give it to them as a gift, it'll max there homework status to max.

i recall the skip homework item is the one you need to skip & win the sub characters minigames,
or its the same item you have, i don't recall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
um how do you get yui's homework answer right? I go to the answer and lock it like 5 +5 = ??? and i got to 10 but some reason I get it wrong... its really annoying does anyone else having this problem? I already have a a 100% save file from months ago and already have her at 100% AFF but I can like to try their mini games once in a while. but her mini game seems broken for me. oh and if u want to fill ur diary dont carry over the character's AFF since u will be getting all of their slutty sex scenes in 4 days in a row u wont be able to do anythign but watch scenes after scenes.. i guess these are the dlc scenes wheer u fuck yui rio and teh aunt in the ass and i guess pee in them. sadly there is no new pixal anal command when u decide to have sex in tehir room or anywhere in the house. so u only get one anal scene and thats happens when u fully break them i guess... for my new ng+ i'ma reset their AFF to 0 an d just keep the mony and skills and items >< so i can fill the diary.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
um how do you get yui's homework answer right? I go to the answer and lock it like 5 +5 = ??? and i got to 10 but some reason I get it wrong... its really annoying does anyone else having this problem? I already have a a 100% save file from months ago and already have her at 100% AFF but I can like to try their mini games once in a while. but her mini game seems broken for me.

its BS, you need to lock your answer with the right mouse click, otherwise the minigame will reject your answer.

Reactions: Yamemai

mlpfan123

Feb 1, 2018
Wasn’t this already posted on here with the dlc? Is this like a second dlc or am I just remembering wrong?

Last time I played this you could do the 3 main girls, the mountain girl, track girl, beach girl, shop girl, and the loli girl from the weird mini game. Unless I’m missing someone...

Reactions: LordNero

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Wasn’t this already posted on here with the dlc? Is this like a second dlc or am I just remembering wrong?

Last time I played this you could do the 3 main girls, the mountain girl, track girl, beach girl, shop girl, and the loli girl from the weird mini game. Unless I’m missing someone...
Are you talking about the small updated with better english and uncensored patch? yes, that was months ago. Now its additional content and scenes with the main girls and the extra girls what are voiced now too. If you're fan of the game you should try it again.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
um how do you get yui's homework answer right? I go to the answer and lock it like 5 +5 = ??? and i got to 10 but some reason I get it wrong... its really annoying does anyone else having this problem? I already have a a 100% save file from months ago and already have her at 100% AFF but I can like to try their mini games once in a while. but her mini game seems broken for me. oh and if u want to fill ur diary dont carry over the character's AFF since u will be getting all of their slutty sex scenes in 4 days in a row u wont be able to do anythign but watch scenes after scenes.. i guess these are the dlc scenes wheer u fuck yui rio and teh aunt in the ass and i guess pee in them. sadly there is no new pixal anal command when u decide to have sex in tehir room or anywhere in the house. so u only get one anal scene and thats happens when u fully break them i guess... for my new ng+ i'ma reset their AFF to 0 an d just keep the mony and skills and items >< so i can fill the diary.
I'm getting the same, even when locking with the right mouse button and using a new game...

NVM you have to reply using the middle mouse button, I swear you didn't have to do that on the old version...

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Summer Memories Plus [v2.02] [Dojin Otome/Kagura Games] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 845.68 MB
Compressed WIN Size: 234 MB MEGA

Original PATCH (2.02) Size: 237.82 MB
Compressed PATCH (2.02) Size: 70.7 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
I started a game with the 2.01 version. Can I continue using this save file after install the 2.02? Or I need to start a new game again?

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
I dont know if this has been addressed. But the math mini game I try to get in the right answer and it times out. What am I doing wrong?

4.70 star(s) 147 Votes