4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

MrBamboocha

Jan 9, 2021
I dont know if this has been addressed. But the math mini game I try to get in the right answer and it times out. What am I doing wrong?

Played this one a while ago. You're supposed to choose the answer with your scroll wheel if I remember correctly?

Reactions: Silvarian

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Does the japan version save work with English? and does anybody have patch link for steam version?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
How do I play the new content? Can I load a save or do I have to start a game from the begining
You need to start the game from the begining. For the best experience, make sure all girls affection are in 0. Items and skills are upto you, if you want all skills unlocked to make things easier.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
You need to start the game from the begining. For the best experience, make sure all girls affection are in 0. Items and skills are upto you, if you want all skills unlocked to make things easier.
Thanks for the answer. Damn tho, I've already replayed the game 3 times idk if I want to do it again lmao

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Wasn’t this already posted on here with the dlc? Is this like a second dlc or am I just remembering wrong?

Last time I played this you could do the 3 main girls, the mountain girl, track girl, beach girl, shop girl, and the loli girl from the weird mini game. Unless I’m missing someone...
this is the official English version released today. lets goooo

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
That was in the old game too. The "sex in toilet" option. But it wasn't scat or anything like that.
no, different NG+ aftermath DLC scenes, there's a toilet one for urination and there another location scene for scat
[ im not sure & could be wrong about the scat thing, its been a really long time since i played the JP DLC ver].

i cheated by maxing out everything before, i don't recall how or where to unlock these scenes.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
sheet, boku-kun is back! hm... my old save file is deleted, i wonder if i want to start from beginning. well, whatever i can cheat. thanks for sharing.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
It's avoidable so that's what is needed to know. All you have to do is not interact with the girls in the toilet I believe. I'm taking my time so I am not there yet.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
It's avoidable so that's what is needed to know. All you have to do is not interact with the girls in the toilet I believe. I'm taking my time so I am not there yet.

wrong, the vanilla scenes are avoidable, DLC scenes are unavoidable & automatically plays like a long cut scenes for the maxed out girls,
you can't really skip them, and i think they all have 1 or 2 U scenes each.

4.70 star(s) 147 Votes