4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
can anyone tell me how can I find the new scenes? or what are they
Gimme the uniforms game!! Come on!!

Where do I find them?
1-max out one of the girls & get there ending.

2-in a new game+ based on the carried over girl status, you'll get an automatic cutscenes one of them is a coseplay scene [that'll unlock there cloths option in the buy skills menu] by randomly moving around the house,
based on the day & time & there sexual status, its really random and unpredictable.

Is this the version with the expansion DLC kagura games uploaded yesterday?
yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

b00ze

Jul 20, 2017
What's new? Seems impossible to find info on it and I can't be arsed to check every corner again. I already finished the game.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
What's new? Seems impossible to find info on it and I can't be arsed to check every corner again. I already finished the game.
- Voiced heroines/side characters
- More scenes & endings & UI options for the Side characters, each with there own endings
- Extra scenes for the main 3 heroiens
- unlockable extra cloths for the heroines
- More Skills and sexual acts
- Extra rooms & places to have free sex with the side characters.

Anyone know how to change the costume?
1-watch the girl cosplay scene [plays randomly by rising the sexual status]
2-buy the cloth dialogue option in the skill buy menu
3-talk to the girl and ask her to change to that custom or strip naked etc.

Last edited:

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
So the save the was previously attached was missing 2 of the other side characters (for me at least). I have attached my full save here, that hopefully should have all the characters 100% in the recollection.

Note, I did pull this from the japanese version's save, so just to be safe, here's what I did that resulted in things working fine.

1. Start NG+ (click new game, then say yes to carrying over data)
2. Overwrite the first save with the NG+ one you just made.

That's what I did. Hope it works!

manoloy

Jan 20, 2019
After completing each side girl's quest and having sex with them once more you unlock further development where you can use your sex skill and have affection events. Did my retard ass miss this completely in my first playthrough? or is it from the DLC?

coeg_senpai2

Jun 8, 2018
- Voiced heroines/side characters
- More scenes & endings & UI options for the Side characters, each with there own endings
- Extra scenes for the main 3 heroiens
- unlockable extra cloths for the heroines
- More Skills and sexual acts
- Extra rooms & places to have free sex with the side characters.

1-watch the girl cosplay scene [plays randomly by rising the sexual status]
2-buy the cloth dialogue option in the skill buy menu
3-talk to the girl and ask her to change to that custom or strip naked etc.
Sorry can you explain how to get the cosppay scene? Im playing new game+ but i dont find it

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
yup, lowkey not looking forward to all the grind again
you can carry over everything except items. you can start with every items x10 for newgame+. you old items will change back to money.

if you don't want to grind then just use save editor. google it. it is the first url.

Warcraft32

Nov 9, 2018
Sorry can you explain how to get the cosppay scene? Im playing new game+ but i dont find it
first u need to buy cosplay skill via choax, then u need to max their status as for Yui and Rio u need 200 stat of lewdness, for miyuki u need to max out pevertedness pevertedness, i suggest dont max out all three status at the same time as the event dont triger and overlap each other..

Reactions: coeg_senpai2

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
After completing each side girl's quest and having sex with them once more you unlock further development where you can use your sex skill and have affection events. Did my retard ass miss this completely in my first playthrough? or is it from the DLC?
That's the DLC

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
for the homies who don't want to start a new file and don't mind cheating, this is a hook patcher that enables a cheat menu. unzip it, run the application and look in your files for summer memories(extracted) select game and skip all the way to the page in which you can see 3 boxes. check all of them and the next time you open the game. press 1 to access the cheat menu. learned this from another user in the early days of summer memories. also works on other rpgm games of the same engine.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Do i have to play the japanese version to get the new scenes? i played the english version, but nothing new happend

4.70 star(s) 147 Votes