4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
How do you get the event for miyuki after raising affection to 40? I got the spunk cutscene before it was at 20 and I can't get it again. What do I do?

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Is there a way to reset the game to basically 0? Seems like my progress from the previous versions i played are somehow still in the game even if i delete the savegames.

BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
i'm sorry if i'm wrong but the dlc are rlly implemented ? i mean i figured some details this version don't contain in comparison
with the japanesse version , for exemple the new scene with the heroine , when you up her naughtynessn service and so on the scene get unlocked at 100 and 200 sure the is some scene with the foursome unlocked but there is also without it and for me it doesn't work , also the number of nuts required to fill the room , in the japaness version only 3 is required but here 5and + like the original. Maybe i'm wrong cause the new skills are here
i'm a bit confused to be honest x)

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
can someone tell me what can be passed over in NG+? (like relationships or anything similar)

Last edited:

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
I’ve been a somewhat long time lurker by now here, silently appreciating a lot of stuff. Not this time. I spent about 6 hours like from 1 to 7:30 AM replaying this with the added DLC and making sure to get all the scenes and the perverted stat scenes as well.

I can’t not talk about this.

My dick will never be the same after that abuse.

The whole premise and circumstances of the H in this game are so enticing by themselves, the strongest point is the perversity of the incestuous vacation, the lewdness alone of the characters in the face of endless, uncontrollable shota lust just dying to cream Big Tiddy Onee-sans and getting a “Mo... you’re incorregible. It can’t be helped” and proceeding to drown in the best dicking of their lives is just way too incredibly delivered in a pixel art package that is the turn-on of the century for me.

All you need in an eroge to make it great, is showing the perversity of normal situations and how far you can take lust to twist them into kinky delicious content. Such as Boku getting “handled” by Rio when playing a video game being whispered naughty things.

This follows another point which is the sorta “corruption” that goes on with the characters. I hesitate to call it fully corruption cause it def looks like the girls were lusty as fuck from the start ;) but there definitely is progression in the perversity of the events that is just delectable to see. Particularly erotic is Yui’s descent into fucktoy toilet status, YET IT’S STILL COMPLETELY VANILLA AND FULL OF LOVE. It’s just way too lewd for me to handle.

Another game that nailed this aspect of vanilla super pervert situations is Do You Have Akira Points? And I love it dearly as well.

All in all. I must express my even emotional investment into this masterpiece and its characters And share with y’all how I felt, I owe that to the corpse of my dick who dearly departed during the hours of this early morning hours.

I love Rio-nee, and she’s the best girl.
wonder if this shouldn’t be a post but a review.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to get Yui cosplay ? I randomly got other 2. waitress for Rio and schoolgirl for aunt.

Yui already max stat but I can't get her cosplay. do I need to do something first ?

Reactions: 21s12

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I'm stuck at 80 affection with the girl on the beach and the loli. Do I have to do something special to progress?
I'm trying to figure it out how do so as well. Maybe you can only get the ending of one subheroine? It doesn't seem that way. If someone find how to unlock all scenes from the sub-heroines, would be great to know.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I'm trying to figure it out how do so as well. Maybe you can only get the ending of one subheroine? It doesn't seem that way. If someone find how to unlock all scenes from the sub-heroines, would be great to know.
Thankfully the progress on side characters can also be transfered on a new game plus. On my second playthrough those missing events finally happened but it still took a lot of in-game time. I still don't know if they just happen after some time or if they have to be triggered by something. Just keep playing and even if max lust and stamina are already very high you should keep upgrading them. That's what I did and the events happened but that might have been unrelated.

firediki

Nov 25, 2018
you know what, I'm not going to care about transfering my old save file and just do it all over again.
full experience baby! lets go!

4.70 star(s) 147 Votes