4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Btw, there is no scat in this game. Thats....how do you make spoiler tags here? Oh well, people should know, I'll try be subtle but understanding enough. ||The boy and one of the girls have anal sex and then because reasons he pee inside her. It came back right away and that's it.|| As far as I know, and I even asked, that's not considered scat. No "number 2" appear in this game.....then again I didn't complete this at 100% but I suppose that's the scene in question.

If you still don't like it, just keep pressed the left button in the mouse and dont read the scene, it will be over right away and you won't need to see it again.

Lolpoi

Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know where's the scat?

Been searching for it for a few hours now and haven't find it yet, does it even exist?

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
How do you activate the "night walker" skill? I can't figure out how to progress time at night without going to sleep.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
How the heck does the fishing game work? I understand all the other ones but with my mouse I follow the fish moving up and down and I middle click, nothing, right click just locks, and I follow and sometimes land on the fish and doesn't catch it, not sure what I'm doing wrong

Lolpoi

Dec 9, 2018
How the heck does the fishing game work? I understand all the other ones but with my mouse I follow the fish moving up and down and I middle click, nothing, right click just locks, and I follow and sometimes land on the fish and doesn't catch it, not sure what I'm doing wrong
It's quite easy, you have to match the bars' movement with each other, once you get the hang of it, it's a piece of cake, this is the only minigame in the game that I don't suck at...

No need to press the middle mouse button, just keep following the fish.

1610290527303.png

Jericks

Jan 2, 2021
So I been editing the save files a lot, so now I know which values hold what (not sure if this have been posted here before).
This should be added to the original post

Variable#26 - lust
Variable#27 - stamina
Variable#28 - memories (never go over 3000, takes for ever when you go the next day)
Variable#65 - amount of actions a day
Variable#1 - love 1
Variable#3 - love 2
Variable#5 - love 3
Variable#157 - Yui homework
Variable#158 - Rio homework
Variable#159 - Miyuki homework

I hope this can be helpful

# edit - added more variables
Variable#4 - Rio vigilance level
Variable#6 - Miyuki vigilance level
Variable#9 - Uncle vigilance level
you are hero

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Btw, there is no scat in this game. Thats....how do you make spoiler tags here? Oh well, people should know, I'll try be subtle but understanding enough. ||The boy and one of the girls have anal sex and then because reasons he pee inside her. It came back right away and that's it.|| As far as I know, and I even asked, that's not considered scat. No "number 2" appear in this game.....then again I didn't complete this at 100% but I suppose that's the scene in question.

If you still don't like it, just keep pressed the left button in the mouse and dont read the scene, it will be over right away and you won't need to see it again.

thanks for checking, ill remove the scat tag then.

anyone got a full save?
What about that save, boys?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-memories-plus-v2-02-dojin-otome-kagura-games.54613/post-4890872

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
It's quite easy, you have to match the bars' movement with each other, once you get the hang of it, it's a piece of cake, this is the only minigame in the game that I don't suck at...

No need to press the middle mouse button, just keep following the fish.

View attachment 979852
Does it have to end at your bar on the fish? I've ended on it a few times with the red bar on the fish but I never caught anything
I follow and try and stay in the 2 bars and fish but seems hard with the mouse, every other mini game is easy, this I can't even catch one fish

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 147 Votes