4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
What's the quickest way to make money to afford a lot of those items to pass all my homework each time?
legit way? or save editor?
once you beat the game the girl stat get carry over to newgame plus if u choose to so u can just focus buy for 1 girl per each new game plus oh and your stat and money too

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
legit way? or save editor?
once you beat the game the girl stat get carry over to newgame plus if u choose to so u can just focus buy for 1 girl per each new game plus oh and your stat and money too
Yeah I guess legit way, do I only need 1 glittering gift and exam pass per girl or multiple?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
What's the quickest way to make money to afford a lot of those items to pass all my homework each time?
Yeah I guess legit way, do I only need 1 glittering gift and exam pass per girl or multiple?
each stage of a girl affection is limited by an increment of 20 with 100% for the exam
which so 5 pass and 5 gift will fully unlock each of the 3 main girl
for the bonus girls tho u only need the gift
u can reserve your memories point to purchase the allowances upgrade 2000 money per day
oh and the exam pass can also be use to bypass many of the special mini game like menko card, i think only for the regular fishing it cant be use
P.s i hope u did purchased the silent upgrade its the best one

Last edited:

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
is it right to assume, that i need the japanese version in order to play the new content? i played the english version and donwloaded the patch, but there is nothing new

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
each stage of a girl affection is limited by an increment of 20 with 100% for the exam
u can reserve your memories point to purchase the allowances upgrade 2000 money per day
P.s i hope u did purchased the silent upgrade its the best one
Now I just need to figure out the fishing, I follow the fish with my bar and land on the fish icon when it ends but it never catches the fish, think it's glitchy or something

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Now I just need to figure out the fishing, I follow the fish with my bar and land on the fish icon when it ends but it never catches the fish, think it's glitchy or something
yeh u just need to keep having that bar stay with the fish, once u purchase the fishing upgrade it will help quite a bit so dont attempt to fish till you purchase those upgrade it just a waste of ap which if u have nothing to do put it in either increase stamina or lust.

Reactions: jems242

Alexish

Apr 2, 2020
Hey everyone, your typical lost dumbass here, where do i drop 2.02 patch? asking cause game already has a folder named WWW. and patch folder is also WWW. Thanks in advance

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Well....after such a long time...I don't know wath I should to do, if the Girls have "affection maxed". I was thinking I must spend time with them, but this don't works, also no skill I learned.

Please help me, I have'nt it on my mind anymore. ^^'

Last edited:

Alexish

Apr 2, 2020
You drop www in the folder where www is... so it overwrites it
So just drop the whole www patch folder in the game folder? or you meant drop contents of www into existing www?

P.s. sorry man dumbass mode is turned on all the way im as high as hentai protagonist's libido

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This game might get another patch soon. An small one this time because some translation mistakes. Nothing out of this world, just some "Okay" instead a "Yes". Let's hope for a drag and drop file.

The base game was very vanilla, but with the DLC it get more......perverted. Adding tags like Netori ( sex with the mom while the husband is sleeping and ignoring of all what's happening ) anal, femdom, watersports between others. I can't wait for the winter sequel.

Reactions: darlic

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Well....after such a long time...I don't know wath I should to do, if the Girls have "affection maxed". I was thinking I must spend time with them, but this don't works, also no skill I learned.

if its one of the main girl u need to have both max affection and exam to 100%, for side girl only need max affection, then there will be an automatic ! event trigger at certain time for for certain girl at each stage

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
So its ok to just concentrate on 1 or 2 characters first if I/We can't conquer all 3 and other side characters within 30days right? Since stat progress can carry over.
Yes, currently adding additional details that i forgot about... like cosplay. I 100% everything on a newgame+ run with an inventory of 30 of each of the instant completion items. I think other gifts also raise affection ergo the two gift to each person skill is most useful.

john34404

Jul 1, 2018

There is a study bar (Blue) that has to reach 100% on the main girls... aunt has special things that need to happen. Welcome to minigame hell (reminds me of math zone) unless you wait for like day 21 for the instant minigame pass item from the school ghost... to grind money rightclick on the aunt's dishwashing minigame at one power you are able to leave it on in the background and just wait for the sound to stop.

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
Hello, new here. One question, I downloaded the game in the op, i need the patch? and What is the patch for? Thanks.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
if its one of the main girl u need to have both max affection and exam to 100%, for side girl only need max affection, then there will be an automatic ! event trigger at certain time for for certain girl at each stage
Thanks for your answere...Certain time is interesting. Aunt need afternoon for example. You must do it on the right time on the right stage to spring in the next level?

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
There is a study bar (Blue) that has to reach 100% on the main girls... aunt has special things that need to happen. Welcome to minigame hell (reminds me of math zone) unless you wait for like day 21 for the instant minigame pass item from the school ghost... to grind money rightclick on the aunt's dishwashing minigame at one power you are able to leave it on in the background and just wait for the sound to stop.

Thanks also, I will do this also.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes