4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for your answere...Certain time is interesting. Aunt need afternoon for example. You must do it on the right time on the right stage to spring in the next level?
as long as the number condition is met and it is not being over lap by another girl event the event will automatic trigger dont worry u cant miss it

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
Hello, new here. One question, I downloaded the game in the op, i need the patch? and What is the patch for? Thanks.
The download link already has the patch. The patch is for people like me who have already played it. The patch requires you to load your pre-last day save with everything unlocked and interact with all side characters to properly save your progress with the side characters... had to re-unlock the beach girl due to forgetting her.

Reactions: Delliance and Pisko

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
The download link already has the patch. The patch is for people like me who have already played it. The patch requires you to load your pre-last day save with everything unlocked and interact with all side characters to properly save your progress with the side characters... had to re-unlock the beach girl due to forgetting her.
Thansk man

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 980450 How get this and what is includes in dlc?
Affection at 100% and watch all affection scenes until the ending become avaliable. Then watch all new DLC events keeping the semen level over 50-80% and the girls lewds level ( the three pink bars ) must be at 200. After some events you will unlock the cosplay scenes allowing you to change them of clothes later. Sadly so far it seem like the sprites doesn't change of clothes as well. It's just for the coax options.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
one question, on sexscenes only the pixaleted sprites are animated or there is another type of animation?

carlos a.

Aug 6, 2018
I have never known how to increase my lust so that I do not have it all the time at 100 someone could tell me or indicate

legioneer

Aug 9, 2019
I’ve been a somewhat long time lurker by now here, silently appreciating a lot of stuff. Not this time. I spent about 6 hours like from 1 to 7:30 AM replaying this with the added DLC and making sure to get all the scenes and the perverted stat scenes as well.

I can’t not talk about this.

My dick will never be the same after that abuse.

The whole premise and circumstances of the H in this game are so enticing by themselves, the strongest point is the perversity of the incestuous vacation, the lewdness alone of the characters in the face of endless, uncontrollable shota lust just dying to cream Big Tiddy Onee-sans and getting a “Mo... you’re incorregible. It can’t be helped” and proceeding to drown in the best dicking of their lives is just way too incredibly delivered in a pixel art package that is the turn-on of the century for me.

All you need in an eroge to make it great, is showing the perversity of normal situations and how far you can take lust to twist them into kinky delicious content. Such as Boku getting “handled” by Rio when playing a video game being whispered naughty things.

This follows another point which is the sorta “corruption” that goes on with the characters. I hesitate to call it fully corruption cause it def looks like the girls were lusty as fuck from the start ;) but there definitely is progression in the perversity of the events that is just delectable to see. Particularly erotic is Yui’s descent into fucktoy toilet status, YET IT’S STILL COMPLETELY VANILLA AND FULL OF LOVE. It’s just way too lewd for me to handle.

Another game that nailed this aspect of vanilla super pervert situations is Do You Have Akira Points? And I love it dearly as well.

All in all. I must express my even emotional investment into this masterpiece and its characters And share with y’all how I felt, I owe that to the corpse of my dick who dearly departed during the hours of this early morning hours.

I love Rio-nee, and she’s the best girl.
wonder if this shouldn’t be a post but a review.
Same i was slouching on my chair dogwater posture smacking my meat for 8 hours to this but I hate NTR so my dick went down when boku started teasing his uncle. No love for the uncle bruh

Reactions: UnoriginalNick

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Same i was slouching on my chair dogwater posture smacking my meat for 8 hours to this but I hate NTR so my dick went down when boku started teasing his uncle. No love for the uncle bruh
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can edge for hours around here. I feel slightly more normal lol

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
That's more like Netori, it is not NTR because the uncle doesn't know what going on and second he isn't loving or satisfying his wife anymore leaving her lonely and horny. I mean come on, the dude fall asleep in middle of the sex. Unless it can't be helped ( overwork or disease ) that's unforgiving imo.

But hey, that's just my opinion. It's not NTR but is close enough to some people might people dislike it. No a fan of it very much but is way better than other NTR focused games like the classic NTRPG game...

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
That's more like Netori, it is not NTR because the uncle doesn't know what going on and second he isn't loving or satisfying his wife anymore leaving her lonely and horny. I mean come on, the dude fall asleep in middle of the sex. Unless it can't be helped ( overwork or disease ) that's unforgiving imo.

But hey, that's just my opinion. It's not NTR but is close enough to some people might people dislike it. No a fan of it very much but is way better than other NTR focused games like the classic NTRPG game...
its kinda funny though once i have all 3 max stat and unlock foursome i purposely put silence off so that uncle walk in to see if there some kind of special ntr ending but it just turn into regular bad end.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
its kinda funny though once i have all 3 max stat and unlock foursome i purposely put silence off so that uncle walk in to see if there some kind of special ntr ending but it just turn into regular bad end.
Yeah this game is vanilla enough so stuffs like that no exist in this game. But some scenes are very perverted and.....mean but without cross the line. If you watched the broken heart scene you will know what I mean lol For those who are reading this, don't worry, the broken heart is from a faceless npc character without importance.

I hope this is not considered spoilers. Then again people here are asking how to beat the game so it's pretty much ask for spoilers no?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes