Aug 2, 2019
No, it's easier than that.

1 - Yui Ending
2 - Rio Enging
3 - Miyuki Ending
4 - Threesome Ending ( Sisters only )
5- Foursome Ending
6-10: The 5 subheroines ending

Those "ending" are the special photos you take at the very end when the MC return to the city. Sadly no exist threesome with the mom and one daughter. It's kind of hard to explain but even if you try to make it happen, it just won't happen. I tried.
Have you discovered how to advance with the subheroines? For me it seems their scenes trigger at random, at least for Mizuki and Kagami. I ask you because you looked like you have unveiled the secret in past posts.

You mentioned the money sound in the sex scenes, but I think that happens when you reach the cap. I will keep investigating.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So.. what's exactly new in the DLC released? I mean, I know scenes and ending as far as I could read, but like.. given my favorite kink being pregnancy, something of the sort? Otherwise I don't know if I want to play it all over again.

Reactions: Nessiah

Link1701

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock standing sex for Rio's option on the climbing tour on the 14th ?? With the sexual position of the first page it does not work and that of the second page does not let me buy it even if I have the points

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Have you discovered how to advance with the subheroines? For me it seems their scenes trigger at random, at least for Mizuki and Kagami. I ask you because you looked like you have unveiled the secret in past posts.

You mentioned the money sound in the sex scenes, but I think that happens when you reach the cap. I will keep investigating.
if I do recall correctly, you had to do something for them or givem them something, can't really remember, it allows you to unlock 2 scenes per sub heronie if i'm not mistaken where they kinda devote themselves to you like the main heronies, i do not know what i had done before but if you like i can share the save i had if it functions with the updated version, i played the DLCs while they were not translated like this

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018

Well like I said, I believe after get the sound effect, you are bound to get the scene. Maybe it need to be in a time when the sub-heroine is available. You know, you won't find any at night, so the scene won't trigger at night. And the three main heroines have priority, so if you unlock a scene with them as well, they will take priority.

MrPotSmasher

Sep 18, 2020
so what is the new stuff
In summary
-6 new events per main heroine, plus bonus 4some event
-3 new events per sub heroine, plus endings
-Isometric sex for subheroines
-Kissing as a coax action
-Cosplay for 3 main girls
-Ability to purchase items/money at end of day from memories

Jojojo09

Mar 11, 2019
Hello!
Sorry for asking,but i have some problem about the download links. :/
When i extract the file, some "error" is trigged...
Something like " No file found"...And when i open the file, "Broken file or Unknow File"

I Use Winrar...

Some Light? =/
Im sure its to late, but still try it with 7-zip app. And it will work :) Sorry for my english

Hdkdh123

Mar 18, 2020
Guy I had recently downloaded this game on my android phone but I can't apply any cheat nor did I find any files on data folder can you please help me

Oct 8, 2018
For some reason when I go to have sex with a character specifically handjobs. The scene doesn't end until my stamina hits zero and my character collapses, is that intended or am I missing something?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
hey so wheres the ntr in this game i keep look high and low, but there no ntr to found
cheating tag [Netori], as in you doing a
-aunt/married women/cucking your uncle.
-having your way with this beyblade kid loli girl/his childhood friend behind his back.

Last edited:

henkkml

May 14, 2020
so what is the new stuff
What i can gather is 12 new scenes with the main heroines (4 each, i think 4 of them involving piss, rejoice if that's your fetish) and one foursome scene at the end of the month, haven't gotten around to check the sub heroines yet. Also some new dialogues commenting if you coax a heroine in front of another heroine (i.e. rio and yui commenting on miyuki).

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
cheating tag [Netori], as in you doing a
-aunt/married women/cucking your uncle.
-having your way with this beyblade kid loli girl/his childhood friend behind his back.
i know im just making fun how when u search for the word ntr game that doesnt have that tag but have cheating and i think voyeurisms tags keep get mix in the filter

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes