4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Man, the math mini-game is shit. Mainly because I'm terrible at even basic math, but also the way you choose an answer is annoyingly complicated.

Milftoon helps

May 23, 2018
Man, the math mini-game is shit. Mainly because I'm terrible at even basic math, but also the way you choose an answer is annoyingly complicated.
Thats the easiest part tho the hard part is cleaning the dang plates :D. I recommend buying from the store the 150$ one to help you get more points

jacklancaster

Jul 4, 2020
Is this game lagging for anyone else? Strangely enough the original release didn't lag for me but the updated dlc version does...

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
i know im just making fun how when u search for the word ntr game that doesnt have that tag but have cheating and i think voyeurisms tags keep get mix in the filter

who knows, im new to this NTR thing,
its also being used as a slang & to mock normal tragic anime/games where the protagonist gives the bad guys a hand to fuck him up at the end.

how did you do this?
snapping tool program.

Reactions: Milftoon helps

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, after a little bit playtime, and some help I have found back in the game ^^ But, when come the new things from the 2.02 Patch...very late at the game over Day 20th?

Because, I played the last time to Day 14th or 16th...but there were no new things. For example the new Events or the new outfits for the familymembers.
Anyone have and know it after the update?

And what do you must do, that you can have the "special" in the Familytrips...last time Aunt has the best scores and I do the most things with her, but I can't have her on the tripday.

Reactions: Gabaw

RebeccaLee

Jan 13, 2020
Ok, after a little bit playtime, and some help I have found back in the game ^^ But, when come the new things from the 2.02 Patch...very late at the game over Day 20th?

Because, I played the last time to Day 14th or 16th...but there were no new things. For example the new Events or the new outfits for the familymembers.
Anyone have and know it after the update?

And what do you must do, that you can have the "special" in the Familytrips...last time Aunt has the best scores and I do the most things with her, but I can't have her on the tripday.
So, in the DLC they added new H scenes with characters, to access new scenes you have to achieve:
- 100 lewdness/service/perversion, when you gain 100 for each, you're gonna unlock a new scene, they are gonna start by them selfs. 3 H scene per character.
Then you can unclock another 3 H scenes, you just have to achieve lewdness/service/perversion to their max, so 200.
About sub stories, you have to end the first quest, then you have to press "Sex", or (for the loli) "Special training", and just keeping focking them, you're gonna unlock "affection" with them, you start with 40 affection, you unlock 3 new scenes per character again, at 60 affection, 80 and 100.
Sorry if I made some gramm errors :D
Oh yeah, I forgot, they added abilities too, but they are usefull, except for the money one, but well, if you dont havee (as I had) 999 Points, its gonna take long, cause each ability costs 70 Points.
Edit 1: About the outfits,i only unlocked the highschool girl uniform for the Aunt, you're gonna unlock it when you're gonna reach or 100 lewdness, or 100 service or 100 perversion, i dont remember, as for others members of the family idk if they have some outfits, Im still playing the game and discovering new things :)

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes