4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Hey anyone can help me ? how to wake before anyone else ? i already got the scene with aunt miyuki and she says you can wake him up and she will give you reward ? for someone who answer this ! thank you very much !

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Hey anyone can help me ? how to wake before anyone else ? i already got the scene with aunt miyuki and she says you can wake him up and she will give you reward ? for someone who answer this ! thank you very much !
I think that's just eyecandy text, you know, stuffs they do outside the game. I'm not full explore this game yet but you can try go and sleep with them, making sure their pink stats be at 200 and you have around 80-90% lust meter. You will unlock an scene for sure but it's an old one from the basic game. Maybe you can unlock another. Make sure to save first, in case something didn't work as planned and you have to do something else.

But again, no everything they said is something you can do inside the game. Most of it might be lovers chat between each other.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
When it says you unlocked all sex positions with a character are you done with that character don't have to do homework anymore?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
When it says you unlocked all sex positions with a character are you done with that character don't have to do homework anymore?
There still work to do. Even if you unlock the sex position, you still have some scenes and more to unlock. You will done when the three main heroines have their affection and homework at 100% with the words in yellow "ending available" and after unlock the threesome and foursome. Those last two are option and you can finish the game with one heroine if that's what you wish. The DLC added way more scenes and you need 3 girls skills ( the three pink bars ) be in 200 max to unlock those scenes.

Reactions: jems242

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
There still work to do. Even if you unlock the sex position, you still have some scenes and more to unlock. You will done when the three main heroines have their affection and homework at 100% with the words in yellow "ending available" and after unlock the threesome and foursome. Those last two are option and you can finish the game with one heroine if that's what you wish. The DLC added way more scenes and you need 3 girls skills ( the three pink bars ) be in 200 max to unlock those scenes.
So more work aka more studying and spending time or something new?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Love the pixel art. Just wish they used less pictures and more of that. Anyway it is a very good game with lots of scenes. A bit grindy, but you have new game+. Would love this game to have more DLCs since it doesn't have too many sex positions yet.

IMBAK

Dec 28, 2020
why it requires steam version of the game for the free dlc + patch ? is there anyway to fix this ?

redz

Feb 27, 2018
How to get Yui cosplay ? I randomly got other 2. waitress for Rio and schoolgirl for aunt.

Yui already max stat but I can't get her cosplay. do I need to do something first ?
You need to unlock the foursome first. After, the chain to get the scene will begin

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to get all the endings? I can only think of 8 possibilities. The game have 10.
the ones that i know of are:
Yui Ending
Rio Enging
Aunt Ending
Threesome Ending?? (dunno if there was a ending for this one, played the game while back)
Foursome Ending
Bad Ending (get caught by Uncle while going at foursome)
Bad Ending (get caught by Aunt)
Do nothing

did not play game afterwards i got these, don't know if these are any different, maybe getting caught by Yui or Rio while going at it with Aunt or something might do the difference

Lordshield

Aug 1, 2020
the ones that i know of are:
Yui Ending
Rio Enging
Aunt Ending
Threesome Ending?? (dunno if there was a ending for this one, played the game while back)
Foursome Ending
Bad Ending (get caught by Uncle while going at foursome)
Bad Ending (get caught by Aunt)
Do nothing

did not play game afterwards i got these, don't know if these are any different, maybe getting caught by Yui or Rio while going at it with Aunt or something might do the difference
These are what I think:
1 - Yui Ending
2 - Rio Enging
3 - Miyuki Ending
4 - Threesome Ending (Yui+Rio)
5 - Threesome Ending (Yui+Miyuki)
6 - Threesome Ending (Rio+Miyuki)
7 - Foursome Ending
8 - Do nothing

[8/10]

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
These are what I think:
1 - Yui Ending
2 - Rio Enging
3 - Miyuki Ending
4 - Threesome Ending (Yui+Rio)
5 - Threesome Ending (Yui+Miyuki)
6 - Threesome Ending (Rio+Miyuki)
7 - Foursome Ending
8 - Do nothing

[8/10]
Well that clear things out,
There should be a bad ending if you get caught so it should clear one of the missing ones, though i have no clue what the last one might be, maybe do nothing erotic and just study, train have fun?, i think devs might have implanted one, also i don't know if there are any difference between getting caught by different people but i think there should be, you could try these out, hope that it helps you

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
No, it's easier than that.

1 - Yui Ending
2 - Rio Enging
3 - Miyuki Ending
4 - Threesome Ending ( Sisters only )
5- Foursome Ending
6-10: The 5 subheroines ending

Those "ending" are the special photos you take at the very end when the MC return to the city. Sadly no exist threesome with the mom and one daughter. It's kind of hard to explain but even if you try to make it happen, it just won't happen. I tried.

Reactions: Lordshield

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
No, it's easier than that.

1 - Yui Ending
2 - Rio Enging
3 - Miyuki Ending
4 - Threesome Ending ( Sisters only )
5- Foursome Ending
6-10: The 5 subheroines ending

Those "ending" are the special photos you take at the very end when the MC return to the city. Sadly no exist threesome with the mom and one daughter. It's kind of hard to explain but even if you try to make it happen, it just won't happen. I tried.
Sooo, you get them all at the end if you max them out with them all at once, did not know that, well at least this is done with, thx for the answer mate

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes