4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

RebeccaLee

Jan 13, 2020
someone knows how to take the sixth photo
Thats the 6th ending, to achieve that ending you have to end the story with the Loli, at day 30th your mother is gonna ask you if you have something else to do, say yes and then go to the secret base and talk with her, after credits you're gonna achieve the 6th ending :)

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
fuck this game, hours of grinding for the tape in the beach and the last gacha for nothing.

klootmalloot

Jun 12, 2019
i dont know if i'm the only one with this problem, but i bought it on steam and it's giving me this crap.
anyone have a solution? summer memories error.png

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Question: Is it possible to get foursome End + all side heroines end in 1 playthrough?
Yes. The side heroines "endings" are just pictures of them. No more dialogue or something like that so it shouldn't be a problem to get all of them + the foursome end.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Oh man you the bomb. I want to ask you a question tho. Can you see the "endings" in memory mode? Do the "endings" themselves have anything extra to see ?
The side heroines "endings" are just pictures that you can see using the TV in the recollection mode.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I played through this when it first came out, only to be disapointed the threesome/foursome was just the normal sex animation with the other women just sitting off to the side waiting. Does this DLC improve those scenes at all? I saw something about a bonus foursome event, but I don't want to put all those hours in again only to find out the group sex scenes weren't improved.

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
um may i ask but what is the latest version of the game ? and does it contains the DLC ? if so i would really appreciate if you you guys have the link ! thanks!

RebeccaLee

Jan 13, 2020
I played through this when it first came out, only to be disapointed the threesome/foursome was just the normal sex animation with the other women just sitting off to the side waiting. Does this DLC improve those scenes at all? I saw something about a bonus foursome event, but I don't want to put all those hours in again only to find out the group sex scenes weren't improved.
No, theres no difference at all, they added new H scene, when you reach 200 lewdness/service/perversion, you're gonna have sex (for example) with the aunt, and then doring the "animation" Yui/Rio will come and say something like "Are you having fun?", but they are not gonna have sex with Boku-kun too, so yeah, I think that theres no new thressome/foursome H scenes at all.

RebeccaLee

Jan 13, 2020
btw.. if i were to use your save file, how exactly should I go about unlock the other girls outfits?
I unlocked 2 outfits, the one for the aunt, and the one for Rio, about Yui I have NO idea how to unlock that outfit. Maybe try to do threesome or foursome with them, maybe shes gonna wear a new outfit.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes