• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Mizugaki

Jun 25, 2019
The MTL patch is a few pages back, just search 'MTL' in the thread and find the one for 2.05.

To install it, just move the original 'data' folder to a safe location outside of the 2.05 game, and import the MTL data folder to where the 'data' folder was. Make sure you keep the original safe and don't just delete it, incase the MTL fails and you have to resort to going Japanese
just got it working now, thanks...

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
How much is this v1.2 is in content behind from the japanese v2.07?
Is v1.2 the latest steam version?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Ok so I started playing the "stream version" of the game and I installed the V3" patch on it. So far, its the same as the 1.02 game. Where I'll see the first diferences between both games? How to know this is the full game with the new sprites, scenes and cosplay and all the new stuffs?

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
How much is this v1.2 is in content behind from the japanese v2.07?
Is v1.2 the latest steam version?
It lacks the cosplay outfits for the main trio, as well as a few scenes for them. And it also is missing the free-move sex with the side heroines (as in choosing the position and speed etc.) as well as the multiple scenes for them. Not sure about the steam question though.

Reactions: 2B NieR

Noice123

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone have any idea when Succumate will be dropping tomorrow? like I'm EST time so will it be like midnight or will I have to wait till tomorrow night?

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
Hi guys!
I love to jerk off to this game, thanks to the developers !!
ver 1.02 (eng/rus) + ver 2.05 (Eng/Jap) can be downloaded
))
They are still working on the translation of spoiled child, which is for sale in Japan, I think that is not the winter version

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes