4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
You have a problem with this file Actors.json
Thanks, eventually I figured it out and realised I was missing a lot of .json files in the 'data' folder for some reason even after extracting multiple times. In the end I just moved the missing files from the original 'data' folder into the translation one and it worked, didn't affect game translation either.

Reactions: Aescanor
D

Deleted member 1943340

I am playing using joiplay, on the first day how to check out laundry basket? Clicking works fine.

May 7, 2017
Hey guys, having a problem with starting a game - endless black screen and nothing happens, though i`ve installed every possible rpg maker i could find on the internet. Any thoughts what can cause the problem?

Shaguma

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, an up to date mega link would be really appreciated if there is one or someone can upload it. Filesfm is already dead, another has bad redirects, and mixdrop has been known for malware. Nothing I'd risk even with NoScript.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Is linking to other post in the site allowed? Found this game very similar to Summer Memories. Hope someone can translate trial and full release when it comes out Nov 21. https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ory-of-love-and-joy-ke-ha-biyori-to-no.66316/
Looks interesting. Art style is definitely more detailed but not in a good way, too much shading makes it over the top, Summer Memories still looks way better. It also looks like the sex scenes are limited to the sprites too, like the Ecchi option in Summer Memories but no drawings of scenarios. If that's true then that's pretty disappointing. Also, no milfs? 0/10.

This is just going off of the trailer though.

Reactions: Rize

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I've watched the video, but I still can't bathroom charge. What am I missing?
There's actually 2 videos that you can get, one of them you get by collecting all the gatcha plushies in the candy store and handing them to the gatcha man in the afternoon while another video needs to be caught by fishing in the ocean.

Mizugaki

Jun 25, 2019
Where can i download the mtl patch for 2.05? And where do i put the files? sorry im dumb when it comes to installing patches

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Where can i download the mtl patch for 2.05? And where do i put the files? sorry im dumb when it comes to installing patches
The MTL patch is a few pages back, just search 'MTL' in the thread and find the one for 2.05.

To install it, just move the original 'data' folder to a safe location outside of the 2.05 game, and import the MTL data folder to where the 'data' folder was. Make sure you keep the original safe and don't just delete it, incase the MTL fails and you have to resort to going Japanese

• Love
Reactions: Mizugaki

Mizugaki

Jun 25, 2019
The MTL patch is a few pages back, just search 'MTL' in the thread and find the one for 2.05.

To install it, just move the original 'data' folder to a safe location outside of the 2.05 game, and import the MTL data folder to where the 'data' folder was. Make sure you keep the original safe and don't just delete it, incase the MTL fails and you have to resort to going Japanese
just got it working now, thanks...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes