4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Ok now I have another problem any clue where the savefile location is?
I tried various ways to find out the location of the file. I think that the files are hidden, too. I tried to reveal the file, but all my attempts were unsuccessful.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
I tried various ways to find out the location of the file. I think that the files are hidden, too. I tried to reveal the file, but all my attempts were unsuccessful.
Well I tried opening the file in archive mode using mt manager and changed the save files inside but when I installed it nothing worked so might be because either the save file is too hidden or it's located somewhere that is my guess

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Well I tried opening the file in archive mode using mt manager and changed the save files inside but when I installed it nothing worked so might be because either the save file is too hidden or it's located somewhere that is my guess
Yes, my friend, I also found the game file, but it was empty, and I tried to decode the decryption, but unfortunately, I failed

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Aight dude wish me luck I'm gonna download it on my phone transfer it to the pc then hide it in the patch file of Touhou 15.5 folders then I'm good let's see if it works
I expect good news from you
I hope you succeed in that (y)

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Winter Vacations is starting to become way more better then what I'm expecting haha. Might even be better then Summer Memories. Cant wait for English release next year. :LOL:

Reactions: b3gf3sh

masetama

Aug 3, 2018
Winter Vacations is starting to become way more better then what I'm expecting haha. Might even be better then Summer Memories. Cant wait for English release next year. :LOL:
Has he been posting updates? If so, could you send screencaps here?

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Anyone able to upload an MTL file for 2.05? Mine won't work no matter what I do, always comes up with errors when it starts up if I use the MTL Data folder.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes