4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's meaningless in that sentense...
Looks like your playing the machine translation, not the official English one. Machine translations can be pretty hard to understand, I wouldn't try too hard to make sense of the dialogue it can drive you crazy.

Shota is the male version of loli, and also a name. If I remember right it's how they usually refer to the MC in the machine translation, in the official English version it looks like they use...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Looks like your playing the machine translation, not the official English one. Machine translations can be pretty hard to understand, I wouldn't try too hard to make sense of the dialogue it can drive you crazy.

Shota is the male version of loli, and also a name. If I remember right it's how they usually refer to the MC in the machine translation, in the official English version it looks like they use...
I iust download 2.05 from previous pages, I thought it is the newest version.

Is it user additional or offical auto translation? I don't know modding much.

And is the MC meaning "menstrual cycle"?

Sometime the dialogue is behind the "gauge"(Is it how it called?). Is it a bug of this version I download?

I feel sorry if my expression is hard to read, I'm still learning this languege.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I iust download 2.05 from previous pages, I thought it is the newest version.

Is it user additional or offical auto translation? I don't know modding much.

And is the MC meaning "menstrual cycle"?

Sometime the dialogue is behind the "gauge"(Is it how it called?). Is it a bug of this version I download?

I feel sorry if my expression is hard to read, I'm still learning this languege.
2.05 is not the lastest version, but it is the last one to add content i think.
That version that you have is the japanese game, but is using a machine translation.
MC usually means Main Character.
And yes, that is a bug of the auto translation, if you just use the japanese text it will display correctly.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
That version that you have is the japanese game, but is using a machine translation.
And yes, that is a bug of the auto translation, if you just use the japanese text it will display correctly.
Is their any way to remove it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is their any way to remove it?
That's the price of playing the fan translated version. Play that version to get a bit more content earlier. Or play the official English version from the opening post and wait for it to catch up, it's a professional translation and...

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
That's the price of playing the fan translated version. Play that version to get a bit more content earlier. Or play the official English version from the opening post and wait for it to catch up, it's a professional translation and...
OK.I understand now. Thank you for spending time answering my questions.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

LeJaymun

Jun 11, 2020
Can anybody help me? I still have the error in which the relationship with the aunt does not increase from 20 although the blue bar is more than 100: c

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Can anybody help me? I still have the error in which the relationship with the aunt does not increase from 20 although the blue bar is more than 100: c
I think you just need to sleep with someone else to trigger the event at that point.

putridiot

Mar 8, 2019
I had already done it and it just wasn't advanced, I don't know what the hell I have moved but in the end I had to reinstall the game
There are 3 steps!
To unlock the aunt's second stage, you need first sleep with her. The first night you sleep with her there will be a cutscene hinting that she's unsatisfied with her husband, the blue guy.
Next you need to max out her affection to 20 and get 100 chore points. Once you do that, when the first time change hits in the day, you'll have a scene where your character will lose control and dry hump her after washing dishes.
She's gonna tell you to stop, then reflect about it.
After that scene you sleep with one of the sisters to leave her alone in her bed, where she's going to start playing with herself while thinking about what you did in the kitchen. After that scene hits you can progress her affection points to 40.

The rest of the advancements are pretty straight forward; be sure to nut yourself at least once to unlock the extra bathroom fellatio scene.

Hope this helps bro.

Reactions: Rize

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Huh, I download the 2.05 japanese version and then use the MTL provided by lolirajah but it doesn't work? I've downloaded this game and used this MTL method multiple times but for some reason it just won't work this time. Here's the message I get. Any ideas? 1604883720553.png

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes