4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So Kagura has their work cut out for themselves in supporting the DLC. My guess is there's about 40% more content (compared to the original game) plus getting uncensored images. Making it easier for them, there don't appear to be any new features/fundamental code changes.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So Kagura has their work cut out for themselves in supporting the DLC. My guess is there's about 40% more content (compared to the original game) plus getting uncensored images. Making it easier for them, there don't appear to be any new features/fundamental code changes.
At least not until the "Winter Vacation" one comes out, which was teased at the end of this game.

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
Creator is working on the sequel Winter Memories, or smthn like that. Planned improvements are more h scenes, more customization, expanded house and exploration, carrying over the overworld idea from his other game saccumate, add some characters, etc. There is also In the bio is another account for the dev himself where he posts more info on development. So far, looking great.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Although I found a unofficial android port of this game is there like any way to cheat in the game?

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Kagura translation as always has no eta.
The sequel will be out next year, dev really likes to launch his games asap.

Save editing is easy to do here.
I'm talking about the one that sensitive username made because I couldn't find the save file location in my phone

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
i play for 3 hours ,
and I can't understand the mechanics to be able to finish without being in 0 stamina, and passed out, I can't come, help :(

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
i play for 3 hours ,
and I can't understand the mechanics to be able to finish without being in 0 stamina, and passed out, I can't come, help :(
you press the MMB to cum without running out of stamina, alternatively you can also use the spacebar. ( you can click the portrait of your character and use items to enhance your stamina and other stuff)
haev fun in your game;)

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
you press the MMB to cum without running out of stamina, alternatively you can also use the spacebar. ( you can click the portrait of your character and use items to enhance your stamina and other stuff)
haev fun in your game;)
Are you a God or something, what an idol, thank you man

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Looks like my problem is quite confusing let me rephrase that I am trying to find the save file location on the android port not the pc if anyone has clues to where I could find it thank you

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes