4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Damn, this must be one of the hardest time management games I've ever played. Never thought I'd say this but this game kind of has too much content for the limited in-game time.
Yeah, I know you can carry over everything to a NG+ but I still wanna try to reach everything in one playthrough without carrying over anything. Well, somewhat. I cheated a savegame that starts on august 2nd with lots of cash and 99 of every item to speed things up a bit and get rid of the grinding but with the additional content from the DLC there are so many event scenes that you lose even more days. I mean there are literally so many days now later in the game that just consist of watching one event after another.

Reactions: etarg and Rize

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Damn, this must be one of the hardest time management games I've ever played. Never thought I'd say this but this game kind of has too much content for the limited in-game time.
Yeah, I know you can carry over everything to a NG+ but I still wanna try to reach everything in one playthrough without carrying over anything. Well, somewhat. I cheated a savegame that starts on august 2nd with lots of cash and 99 of every item to speed things up a bit and get rid of the grinding but with the additional content from the DLC there are so many event scenes that you lose even more days. I mean there are literally so many days now later in the game that just consist of watching one event after another.
I mean, if you know what you're doing in the middle of your second playthrough you will just hit skip most of the time.
It can be hard at first tho, I give you that.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I'd argue that's what makes this a great game. While some things are handed to you, others require trying out new things. You can play through 5 times and still find something new.

Reactions: Rize

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I mean, if you know what you're doing in the middle of your second playthrough you will just hit skip most of the time.
yea compared to my secrect summer vaction the thing that you dont have goods options to ng+ is a shit that is why i love more this game, i literally i am doing like the 6 run to this game ;V

Reactions: Rize

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I'm already skipping through everything because I already finished the game at least a dozen times. Like I said, the biggest problem is the lack of time, if you really had 30 days it would probably no problem even when some days are just one event after another.
I hate math but let's do some calculating. The first day is just the intro and day 30 is just the ending, that's already 2 days lost. Than there are the 3 vacations on each sunday, on those days you only have the night to do something and if you are unlucky all 3 girls are either sleeping, in the bath or on the toilet. And since it's night you can't do anything with the side characters. So basically another 3 days lost because no other events happen on those nights.
Most side characters are only available at morning and afternoon, exactly the time when most of the events are happening. This often leads to the fact that you can't progress with a side character because you were forced to another event. Another side character problem is that it's unclear what is needed to trigger their affection events.

I'd argue that's what makes this a great game. While some things are handed to you, others require trying out new things. You can play through 5 times and still find something new.
I never said it's bad game. I actually think it's one of the best hentai games ever even though I'm not into thicc tit goblins and especially not into anal and pissing. But I definitely won't find anything new anymore because like I said I already finished it at least a dozen times and definitely did everything. I just think it's almost impossible to get everything in one playthrough.

yea compared to my secrect summer vaction the thing that you dont have goods options to ng+ is a shit that is why i love more this game, i literally i am doing like the 6 run to this game ;V
Oh yeah, I actually hated "My Secret Summer Vacation" because I didn't manage to reach anything. Time moves way too fast in this game. Just going from your aunts house to the club house already takes a half day.

Reactions: raziel121z

Mr B25

Jun 12, 2020
Does anyone know what the problem is? all rpg games are always like this, Meanwhile, Renpy games have no problem. Note: I played this game on JOIPLAY and have downloaded the rpg maker Screenshot_2021-03-16-13-27-20-63.png

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know what the problem is? all rpg games are always like this, Meanwhile, Renpy games have no problem. Note: I played this game on JOIPLAY and have downloaded the rpg maker View attachment 1086752
What version of JOIPlay are you using? There have been several updates in the past few days, version 1.00.44 works for me.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
After updating to version 1.00.44 and the updated RPG maker, it also doesn't work:'
You're using one of my JOIPlay packages right?

I'm asking because line 1870 in my versions doesn't have a require keyword, but in 2.03 it does.

Using the official 2.03 wouldn't be a good idea, as it doesn't support touches properly and you can't get through the tutorial.

Mr B25

Jun 12, 2020
You're using one of my JOIPlay packages right?

I'm asking because line 1870 in my versions doesn't have a require keyword, but in 2.03 it does.

Using the official 2.03 wouldn't be a good idea, as it doesn't support touches properly and you can't get through the tutorial.
The problem is that this game is not the only error, all rpg games like Treasure of Nadia and others are the same,ReferenceErorr

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
The problem is that this game is not the only error, all rpg games like Treasure of Nadia and others are the same,ReferenceErorr
Under settings, html settings, make sure NWJSAPI is on (to the right) and hit the save button.

Edit:
You should also use webgl

Screenshot_20210316-113604.png

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
How to use the "Stroke - Coax" option?

I have it unlocked and the guide says to have a girl show you her panty, ass, bra, breast. I did that but I see no "Stroke" option.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes