4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jenkinsss

Mar 10, 2021
Summer Memories+ 2.03.01
This includes new features and bug fixes.

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay205.4 MB
Linux241.2 MB
Windows236.5 MB

Summer Memories+ Changelog
Size Windows: 504,464,556 bytes
Size Linux: 546,144,439 bytes
Size of www: 247,836,739 bytes ~27% of the 2.03 release size
  • Features:
    • Update to
    • Updated to
    • Cleaned up NW.js on Linux
    • Cleaned up the JOIPlay package
  • Fixes:
    • Moved text down
    • Support for folders with spaces in the name for add_to_menus.bash
    • Added in changes from Summer Memories 2.03 (Official)
  • Known Issues:
    • Text boxes overlapping with bars on the right
    • Text boxes overlapping eachother
    • Beach scene needs to be reworded
    • Candy park scenes need to be reworded
Version 2.03 (Official)
  • Fixes:
    • Text translation
    • Censored images included
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Hey Kin
Thank you for all your hard work.
Just one question, the *integrated new GC mechanism feature in the older changelog.
How does that work?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hey Kin
Thank you for all your hard work.
Just one question, the *integrated new GC mechanism feature in the older changelog.
How does that work?
Sure.

Warning, nerdy notes ahead. If this doesn't make sense, feel free to ask for more clarification:

This is PixiJS texture garbage collection.

The automatic garbage collection will keep a texture in memory for 60 seconds after it last was used before throwing it away. That works great for frameworks that are designed to use it. Unfortunately RPGMaker MV has a nasty habit of creating new textures rather than using the cache. If you turn garbage collection off, you'll see your RAM usage go up without bound. Even loading every sound and every picture in memory shouldn't require more than 300 MB of RAM (this doesn't count Chromium, overall you might consume 500-700 MB total.)

What I did was become more aggressive on garbage collection and collect it right after rending completes. Every 30 or so frames, I attempt garbage collection. The goal was to do this more often so you didn't have a huge stutter 60 seconds after a major scene change. I still want to go back through and see if I can get the framework to use the cache properly, but for now this is a reasonable compromise.

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
I'm stuck at this day, can't do anything, can't interact with anyone, i will be grateful if someone share how to hack action point
Capture.PNG

0xFFF

May 3, 2019
Here if you want my save data, it contains:
  • A LOT of Money
  • 5 Useful Items
  • Skills unlocked (with lots of SP left)
  • Still in day 3
  • 999999 damage on first attack (only 1x usage)
  • Affection maxed at 20 for yui, rio, and miyuki
This save only for 2.03 version, idk if kin-kun version worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endomius and AlexVN

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to edit a save (i don't want to use the save of someone else) ?
I use this site for all my save edits:

Also if you are interested: action points - variable#65, energy drink - item 8

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I advise you to use this to be able to modify the games without having to pay the UTILIZATION
step 1: click on the three points
step 2: go to the directory of the I in question choose the .exe
step 3: click on install & run once in games press the configure L key and the cheat menu will be activated

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
The translation is iffy compared to the original kagura release.

Seems like it was done by someone that isn't fluent in English and tried too hard to use various terms that don't fit into context very well.

Or in some instances the sentence structure is simply awkward. I don't see why there was any need to fiddle with the translation and make it worse/different than the original for even the opening intro.

henkkml

May 14, 2020
I can't play with side characters in 'memories(Recollection mod)'. What should I do?
If you have cleared the game before and received their panties, well, bad news they reworked the recollection system so you have to unlock their old and new scenes on the story mode manually again. Good news is there's like 12 new scenes with the side character and you can have sex with them on recollection mode.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes