4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
There should be a sequel where the MC grows up and comes back to visit. No shota, just a regular big dig hentai MC

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
IDK how I've never heard of this one before, and a big thanks to Kin-Kun for all his hard work. What amuses me most is how similar this game is to "My Secret Summer Vacation" from Osanagocoronokimini; I guess they just both play off stereotypes but the content (aside from the loli in Osanagocoronokimini’s) is practically identical, plus both circles have never done a game like this before. The little I know of Kagura games is that they tend to do female-protagonist corruption/rape stuff, while Osanagocoronokimini is mostly known for snuff, loli, rape, zombies, and sleep-sex; it’s bizarre to me that both have also now made a “light-hearted” shota summer-vacation-in-southern-japan-where-you-fuck-your-cousins game.

Reactions: goready21 and Rize

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
The little I know of Kagura games is that they tend to do female-protagonist corruption/rape stuff
Dojin Otome made this game. Kagura Games only translates/localizes/breaks games from a variety of groups/genres. Their releases also have uncensored cg.
You should check out their website

Dojin Otome's other works on this site
Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord
Succumate (Also translated by Kagura Games and kin-kun's fixed version)

Reactions: Rize

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
Hello there! i'm playing in the memories and i remember there was a way to make the uncle be at bed asleep while i fuck miyuki, but I can't remember how, can you please help me?

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Dojin Otome made this game. Kagura Games only translates/localizes/breaks games from a variety of groups/genres.
Oh, that makes more sense; Dojin Otome's other games are more like this one than most of the stuff I see Kagura Games has worked on. I quickly scanned the top post for the developer and since "Kagura Games" was hyperlinked but "Dojin Otome" wasn't I somehow missed it.

Having glanced through their stuff I expect I've not really noticed Kagura Games before since very few of the games they've worked on are of interest to me; I'm generally not a fan of female-protagonist games and that seems to be almost all they do.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
I'm using Joiplay with compressed version, can't interact with laundry basket on early play...hope any same experienced?

So desperated with this error, just wanna play this game

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
diff -r -q Summer\ Memories\ 2.03 Summer\ Memories\ 2.02
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/data/Map055.json and Summer Memories 2.02/www/data/Map055.json differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/data/Map093.json and Summer Memories 2.02/www/data/Map093.json differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/data/Map095.json and Summer Memories 2.02/www/data/Map095.json differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/data/MapInfos.json and Summer Memories 2.02/www/data/MapInfos.json differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/data/System.json and Summer Memories 2.02/www/data/System.json differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/img/pictures/SuzukaHCG2_0000.rpgmvp and Summer Memories 2.02/www/img/pictures/SuzukaHCG2_0000.rpgmvp differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/img/pictures/SuzukaHCG2_0001.rpgmvp and Summer Memories 2.02/www/img/pictures/SuzukaHCG2_0001.rpgmvp differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/img/pictures/SuzukaHCG2_0002.rpgmvp and Summer Memories 2.02/www/img/pictures/SuzukaHCG2_0002.rpgmvp differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/img/pictures/SuzukaHCG2_0003.rpgmvp and Summer Memories 2.02/www/img/pictures/SuzukaHCG2_0003.rpgmvp differ
Files Summer Memories 2.03/www/index.html and Summer Memories 2.02/www/index.html differ

There are some image file differences as well, I haven't looked into what those are exactly yet.

Edit:
Ah there's a tiny bit of censoring that was left in. Hard to spot unless you're looking very closely at big images.
What do you mean by that? is 2.02 uncensored and they added censorship in 2.03?

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
i'm having issues running the Summer_Memories_Plus_DLC_EN_Patch_v2.03, am i doing something wrong? Untitled.png

RebeccaLee

Jan 13, 2020
So, I waited months to write this comment and, do you guys know some news about some new release by Dojin Otome? Down here in the comments someone said something about Winter Memories, I searched it on google and found nothing, so are they doing a new game or what?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I now have a full SCCM/CI/CD flow going:
flow.png

And I'm targeting early next week for 2.03.01. There's still a lot of dialog and such to clean up, so there will likely be multiple 2.03.* releases.

So, I waited months to write this comment and, do you guys know some news about some new release by Dojin Otome? Down here in the comments someone said something about Winter Memories, I searched it on google and found nothing, so are they doing a new game or what?
If you seach in this thread: https://f95zone.to/search/105693368/?q=Winter+Memories&t=post&c[thread]=54613&o=relevance
You'll find plenty of information.

i'm having issues running the Summer_Memories_Plus_DLC_EN_Patch_v2.03, am i doing something wrong? View attachment 1069407
Looks like you have a broken or incomplete package on your machine.

Reactions: mikha
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes