4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

0xFFF

May 3, 2019
Just for telling you mister kin-kun, idk why your version is laggy (but not on cutscenes), like when you're switching from room to room or going outside it feels so heavy.

While v2.03 version is completely fine and not lagging.

I believe you can also fix this issue too.

Looking forward to it.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Just for telling you mister kin-kun, idk why your version is laggy (but not on cutscenes), like when you're switching from room to room or going outside it feels so heavy.

Looking forward to it.
Again I will look at it once I have power to my place. Today is day 13 of no power, and it could be another 5 days before the power company can fix the lines on my street. I’m unable to run my desktop machine right now, which I need for editing code and such.

Iammikeez

Nov 22, 2020
I believe this is how it looks in the original, but obviously I can’t check right now. What is it that you expected? The text from the father to be in a bubble as well?
I think the father's text is on the black transparent box, based on the v2.03 Official update. Like the picture below.
Is this a bug on the unofficial version?

Thanks by the way for the unofficial updates for the game. More power to you.

edited2.png

0xFFF

May 3, 2019
Again I will look at it once I have power to my place. Today is day 13 of no power, and it could be another 5 days before the power company can fix the lines on my street. I’m unable to run my desktop machine right now, which I need for editing code and such.
I know man, just reporting to you in another thread so it not like "Out of Topic".

0xFFF

May 3, 2019
And sorry for the spam, because my internet connection is really laggy yesterday until the end of month :(

aitakun93

Sep 1, 2018
Hey, anyone know if the positions at the bottom are just not implemented? There's another 2 or 3 on the other columns too.
Or is it something that I just haven't done to unlock them?

I've unlocked these positions in the skill tree + got her to 100% Affection.

missing positons.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: raziel121z

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hey, anyone know if the positions at the bottom are just not implemented? There's another 2 or 3 on the other columns too.

View attachment 1053872
They don't work for the location. (IIRC, there's no sprites for these positions, it is just showing you that you've unlocked that but can't use it here)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I know man, just reporting to you in another thread so it not like "Out of Topic".
Got it.

Good news:
I have power again.

Bad news:
It will be a few days before I have everything put back together as it should be and then I need to work on a build system.

Other good news:
I have my Gitea server setup on a Raspberry Pi with a SSD, so I should be able to keep things better this time (a disk failure won't kill everything).
server_setup.png
Of course everything is hosted on premises and people on the outside can't get to it. But I'll be able to enter issues to track things.

0xFFF

May 3, 2019
Btw, is it possible to change maximum stamina?, Because when you edited in save file it resets back to 1000 even when you have changed the maximum value on save game file.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

View attachment 1053872
You can't use those for the side girls. I don't know why, I guess it was too hard considering the variaty of side girls.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
I'll join in and confirm that the official version is running fine for me but the unofficial is lagging. I know having more reports helps confirm there is a problem or something.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020

Looking forward to it.
I'll join in and confirm that the official version is running fine for me but the unofficial is lagging. I know having more reports helps confirm there is a problem or something.
Okay, sorry I need to ask because I'm not seeing it (but I'm not running on Windows) is there a particular action where you see the lag?

Is it after running for some time? Is it when changing rooms? Or changing points on the map?

Basically where does it look the worst?

If you happen to have Firefox installed, and open the index.html in the www directory, does it show the same behavior? (Non-chrome browser)

Finally, version of Windows, system specs and so on would be helpful. I would like to find a commonality between the reports.

Here's an example using my development machine:
OS: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS (For Windows 10 it would be good to know the feature level, are you on 20H2?)
Ram: 32 GB
Disk: HD - stripped raid with parity (SSD vs HD is probably all I need here, but if you're using a SSD, remember performance drops as you disk fills up)
CPU: Intel Xeon CPU @ 3.20GHz - 4 cores
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
Okay, sorry I need to ask because I'm not seeing it (but I'm not running on Windows) is there a particular action where you see the lag?

Is it after running for some time? Is it when changing rooms? Or changing points on the map?

Basically where does it look the worst?

If you happen to have Firefox installed, and open the index.html in the www directory, does it show the same behavior? (Non-chrome browser)

Finally, version of Windows, system specs and so on would be helpful. I would like to find a commonality between the reports.

Here's an example using my development machine:
OS: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS (For Windows 10 it would be good to know the feature level, are you on 20H2?)
Ram: 32 GB
Disk: HD - stripped raid with parity (SSD vs HD is probably all I need here, but if you're using a SSD, remember performance drops as you disk fills up)
CPU: Intel Xeon CPU @ 3.20GHz - 4 cores
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
There is no particular place it's just kind of overall slow loading text and scene transitions. I tried it on 2 rigs. My crap laptop is my primary for stupid reasons.
laptop
Windows 10
ram 6 gb
disk nothing fancy standard HD
cpu Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
gpu AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series

desktop I tried because it has much better specs. I can't check all the specifics right now but
os windows 10
ram 12gb
disk standard hd
cpu is intel something with 4 cores.
gpu is a nvidia gtx (I think 970m)

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes