4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Angragon

Jan 15, 2018
The game is discounted pretty heavily right now on Steam, except for the DLC. Great time to support the devs if you really enjoyed this one.
Wonder if it's possible to put in the dlc on a legit game? Assuming one can only buy the base game at the current price.

Reactions: L33tmaster

DonjonMaster

Dec 1, 2018
Hi! I'm not used to running/playing RPGM games. Do I overwrite v2.02 with v2.02.04's files? I extracted both but I don't know which to use for running the game proper. Thanks in advance :)

21s12

Nov 19, 2020
How to get Yui cosplay ? I randomly got other 2. waitress for Rio and schoolgirl for aunt.

Yui already max stat but I can't get her cosplay. do I need to do something first ?
i have the same problem lol 3rd ng+ and still can't unlock her cosplay scene

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Hi! I'm not used to running/playing RPGM games. Do I overwrite v2.02 with v2.02.04's files? I extracted both but I don't know which to use for running the game proper. Thanks in advance :)
Here's what you gonna do. First you will try to play the unofficial patch version v2.02.04 and run the exe if the game stays in a black screen you will move the three archive folders locales,swiftshaders and www to the original game folder wich is version v2.02 and replace them. After that you're good to run game.exe and voila you're done

Reactions: DonjonMaster

DonjonMaster

Dec 1, 2018
Here's what you gonna do. First you will try to play the unofficial patch version v2.02.04 and run the exe if the game stays in a black screen you will move the three archive folders locales,swiftshaders and www to the original game folder wich is version v2.02 and replace them. After that you're good to run game.exe and voila you're done
The game works fine from the unofficial patch version, so I assume everything is fine. Thanks for the info, though! I'll make a copy of it just in case in run into the problem you mentioned.

Reactions: PetrusSanctus
Feb 20, 2021
Does the unofficial patch removed "New Game +" or after the DLC version, it was removed from the base game?
EDIT: I forgot that the new game plus option is on the start of a new game

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sorry, I’m still without power to my house or shop, and cannot work on anything at the moment.

Best estimate now is up to 8 days to get power restored. I haven’t had power in over a week.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP updated to 2.03

Changelog:
-Fixed two broken tags in one of Kagami's scenes
-Fixed an untranslated line in one of Akari's scenes
-Fixed a typo in one of Yui's scenes
-Fixed 4 images in two of Suzuka's scenes

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes