4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
How do you answer the math questions? I keep getting every question wrong regardless of what I answer.
If you're using 2.02.04 you can simply use 1, 2, or 3 on your keyboard.

If you're using 2.02, you have to hold/release the left mouse button until the gauge is in the top/middle/bottom third to select the top, middle or bottom answer and hit space/middle click to accept.

Reactions: 冷雾

wyatt542

Jan 21, 2019
Well, if you're using one of my versions (2.02.04 recommend) I have 85 or so saves, so there should be a convenient file for pretty much any point through the first play through and part way through a new game+.
so when i try to download the zip file it just opens another tab and gives me a bunch of what looks to me like gibberish. Is it a broken link?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
so when i try to download the zip file it just opens another tab and gives me a bunch of what looks to me like gibberish. Is it a broken link?
I tried those links and they all work, there might be a problem on your end. Try to open them with a different browser

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sounds like your browser is trying to display a 7zip file. You should download it, and install the 7zip tools to extract it.

Walolo

Oct 1, 2017
I can't be the only one who's having a very laggy experience with the unnoficial patch 2.02.04 windows version.
The DLC+ worked like a charm before installing the patch.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I can't be the only one who's having a very laggy experience with the unnoficial patch 2.02.04 windows version.
The DLC+ worked like a charm before installing the patch.
I'll look at it when I get power back, I may need to adjust the garbage collection again.

GoldenKat

Nov 7, 2018
Download the MacOS version of nw.js

Download the game (I recommend 2.02.04 Linux) copy the www folder and package.json to your extracted nw.js folder.
Run nw

It should play just fine then. I know it isn't as nice as having it properly packaged up, but it should work. (I can't test because I don't have a Mac.)

Edit:
I forgot to say:
No wine needed, it will run natively.
Apologies, but I'm not quite sure I understand how to make it work.

I copied the www folder and package.json into the nwjs folder and executed nwjs, but all I get is a gray window with "NW.JS" written on it.

Am I missing some step here?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Apologies, but I'm not quite sure I understand how to make it work.

I copied the www folder and package.json into the nwjs folder and executed nwjs, but all I get is a gray window with "NW.JS" written on it.

Am I missing some step here?
Yes, copy the package.json file from the game to your nwjs directory (overwriting the existing file)

Edit:
Sorry I should be more clear. The package.json file next to nw must be from the Summer Memories install. That’s what tells it which file to load. If you get a gray screen with NW.js on it, that means the package.json file was not replaced.

Last edited:

gnuh

Aug 23, 2019
Well thanks but I ended up just cheating anyway, I managed to complete everything else at last.

All and all, great game but a depressing lack of anal and lesbian content, threesome and foursome stuff feels kinda pointless if the ladies don't interact with each other at all, might as well not be there.
I have the same problem. How did you cheat through that minigame?

GoldenKat

Nov 7, 2018
Yes, copy the package.json file from the game to your nwjs directory (overwriting the existing file)

Edit:
Sorry I should be more clear. The package.json file next to nw must be from the Summer Memories install. That’s what tells it which file to load. If you get a gray screen with NW.js on it, that means the package.json file was not replaced.
Well, here's the thing, there was no package.json on the NW folder after I got it decompressed, but even so, I did both try copying www and package.json and moving them altogether and neither worked, sending attached what my folders look like, but I don't think there's anything wrong with them.

GoldenKat

Nov 7, 2018
it works, thank you so much. I've been trying to make this game works on mac for the past day.

makes me wonder, does it work on others rpgm game? I've been using wine to play rpgm game all this time and some games i just couldn't make it works no matter all i do.

again, thanks, i really appreciate it .
May I ask if you did any other steps to get it to work?

I tried on my Mac and it only opens the default gray NW.JS screen

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
May I ask if you did any other steps to get it to work?

I tried on my Mac and it only opens the default gray NW.JS screen
Sorry, still don’t have power. I need to deploy a rpgmaker game to MacOS to give you exact paths, but I see part of the problem. What you see as nwjs there is actually a folder named nwjs.app. You will need to put the www/package.json file inside that folder, but without being able to see a reference right now, I can’t tell you where.

Edit:
To clarify, there was an ice storm here. The power lines to my shop are lying on the ground right now. I can’t run my desktop or do any development right now.

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
What happened to the installer version? The download-and-run version doesn't work on my system. Does anyone have a link to the installer for this game, with the updates(v2.02)?

4.70 star(s) 147 Votes