4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
thx for your version

but can i ask something?

why my text here btw? is bug or normal?

View attachment 1026429
So that's the standard location for dialog text that is not in a popup box. Is that a cropped screen shot? I'm asking because it looks like the top and bottom are cut off.

Oh and a note:
Looks like the filesystem on my 16TB raid array got corrupted. (I'm not sure what happened, but the partition table suddenly listed no volumes. I was doing some work on a SD card, and maybe I selected the wrong device.) I'm attempting to recover now, but it will take a while. Any new releases/bug fixes are on hold for the moment.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
That fuckin sucks dude, damn.
Well it was my fault. I saw errors on the file system and thought it was just a USB issue, so I rebooted. If I had looked closer at my command history I could have saved things.

Oh well, I've built a new zfs storage pool (raidz) and it should be faster overall (480 Mbs to a striped raid at 3 Gb/s) and I'm going to setup a secondary device as a remote git server.

Luckily I do have a copy of the source I used for Summer Memories handy. Lost some recent changes, and some scripts, as well as revision history, but that's how it goes sometimes.

zeburaX

Mar 25, 2018
kin-kun I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this but I don't have enough post to send you a PM and the one I post on your profile is still waiting for approval. Is this yours? The version number is the same and he has a post in this thread asking for a spanish translation.

EDIT:
They need to approve this one too.
images.png

Last edited:

meepo13

Dec 9, 2020
Sorry, please let me get this straight for a sec.

- Which is the summer memories+ with Winter gameplay ? *not the append*
- Does anyone have the gameplay like this ? 1612982143947.png

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
kin-kun I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this but I don't have enough post to send you a PM and the one I post on your profile is still waiting for approval. Is this yours? The version number is the same and he has a post in this thread asking for a spanish translation.

EDIT:
They need to approve this one too.
View attachment 1029615
No worries, if he did use my code, he then compiled it with something like crosswalk to move it to Android as a native APK rather than leaving it as a NW.js program in JoiPlay. Without playing through and looking for specific fixes/changes I made to the dialog, it would be somewhat difficult to tell exactly. In other news, I'm happy to report that I have the 2.02.04 codebase back live and it works nicely with (should allow me to automate a majority of the release process.) I still need to setup a Windows 10 VM with and the whole translation setup, but things are looking better. (I'm also organizing things better, so hopefully I can make a lot of the time consuming tasks go away.)

Reactions: HenchM

bazik

Oct 17, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.02.04
This includes new features and bug fixes.

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay315.6 MB
Linux255.2 MB
Windows247.4 MB

Summer Memories+ Changelog
Size Windows: 502,577,587 bytes
Size Linux: 568,108,766 bytes
Size of www: 247,792,195 bytes ~27% of the 2.02 release size
  • Features:
    • Track and Field Minigame keys
      • Should make it reasonable to run using JoiPlay
      • Left foot: Use ← or Enter
      • Right foot: Use → or Esc
    • Allow 15 Characters for your name in the recall room
    • Aligned value with affection/homework bars
    • Integrated new GC mechanism
    • Updated text when trying to take a second nap
    • Auto select category in nightly skills list
  • Fixes:
    • Wrong affection level shown with Kagami after giving a gift
    • Fixed up text (health lessons became P.E. lessons)
    • Missing holy 3 animation image (shown while fishing)
    • Overlapping text boxes
    • Affinity changed to affection in some spots for consistency
    • Fixed up some random escape sequences
  • Known Issues:
    • Text boxes overlapping with bars on the right
    • Text boxes overlapping eachother
    • Beach scene needs to be reworded
    • Candy park scenes need to be reworded
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
im pretty fucking dumb, can someone tell me what to do next after downloading this?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
how do i get this scene?
See this post

im pretty fucking dumb, can someone tell me what to do next after downloading this?
These are 7z archives (except the JoiPlay version) so you probably need to install to extract them. Then run the executable. For JoiPlay, install the app from the app store, run it, click import from the ... menu and point at the rga file.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes