4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Here's what you gonna do. First you will try to play the unofficial patch version v2.02.04 and run the exe if the game stays in a black screen you will move the three archive folders locales,swiftshaders and www to the original game folder wich is version v2.02 and replace them. After that you're good to run game.exe and voila you're done
I will look at this as soon as I can, but unfortunately that currently looks to be a week out.

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
I'm curious myself. I get the unofficial patch fixes stuff and so forth, but what exactly is the official patch? Is it just updating those with the older version of the game to the current 2.03?

GoldenKat

Nov 7, 2018
Sorry, still don’t have power. I need to deploy a rpgmaker game to MacOS to give you exact paths, but I see part of the problem. What you see as nwjs there is actually a folder named nwjs.app. You will need to put the www/package.json file inside that folder, but without being able to see a reference right now, I can’t tell you where.

Edit:
To clarify, there was an ice storm here. The power lines to my shop are lying on the ground right now. I can’t run my desktop or do any development right now.
Sorry for the silence, been awfully busy lately.

But sadly I still couldn't get it to work, I did open the nwjs.app as a folder and try putting www and package.json there, but didn't work, I also tried to put them in the Contents folder within to no avail. Also tried looking if there were any hidden folders there but there were none.

Guess I'll try looking if there's a package.json that was created elsewhere somehow, like in my Library folder or the like.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sorry for the silence, been awfully busy lately.

But sadly I still couldn't get it to work, I did open the nwjs.app as a folder and try putting www and package.json there, but didn't work, I also tried to put them in the Contents folder within to no avail. Also tried looking if there were any hidden folders there but there were none.

Guess I'll try looking if there's a package.json that was created elsewhere somehow, like in my Library folder or the like.
Yeah well I'm now starting day 12 without power so, no worries.

Silosilo

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone know how to get the 10 different endings, I got the 1st 5 through 2 playthroughs. What I do not know how to do is get character specific endings. I have the "ending available" marker for all the mains but IDK how to activate them. After my 2nd/New game+ playthrough I activated the unlock all content feature in the remicse more, now in my 3rd playthrough all characters are maxed, all I need it to activate the endings.

Iammikeez

Nov 22, 2020
Is anyone having the same problem regarding the text boxes below? I'm using the v2.02.04(Unofficial) by the way.

image_20210223_231303.png

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes