4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
Started playing today and I don't understand how am I supposed to learn skills I have 329 sp but when I click on any of the skills nothing happens

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Started playing today and I don't understand how am I supposed to learn skills I have 329 sp but when I click on any of the skills nothing happens
When you sleep at night there should be an option under To The Next Day for Adding Skills, that's where you spend your Points to gainnew skills.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
When you sleep at night there should be an option under To The Next Day for Adding Skills, that's where you spend your Points to gainnew skills.
I know but when I on the skills nothing happens I tried clicking on all the skills for both sections and nothing happened

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I saw a screenshot with 42 days remaining.

How do you add more days to the counter?
I saw you post this before, but I don't think anyone knows how to do that. 30 days is more than enough to get an ending with one of the girls. When the 30 days run out, you have the option to NewGame+, which carries over your relationship progress starting from day one (unless you specifically chose not to). However, in order to start off with the side girls, you must have done their H-event and manually asked for sex once (if I'm remembering right), or else they won't show up until they're scripted to. Their relationship points will also carry over, unless you specified for them not to.
I can't remember if the unavoidable H-scenes retrigger in the first few days of NG+, but you should have plenty of time to woo all the girls on your first or second NG+ (though it'll require you to load from saves a few times to grab each ending.) Also, as far as I'm ware, only the family has a harem end. The rest do not.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
new future update
I don't think that's an update. I think that's for the sequel. If I'm remembering right, the sequel is supposed to take place during winter time, and since the image involves a kotatsu...

Reactions: nhutvien

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Yep, all new posts have been development updates for the Winter sequel. Acording to the dev the game is about 10% complete and he want to try and release it by the end of the year. Although he's not so sure about being able to finish it by then.

The last post on the blog says things about the new map skills, the new time system, and also talks a bit about the girls status system that was introduced some posts ago.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
It's the work I progress on the sequel, I don't think we will get an update for Summer memories anymore, but the new work seems worth the wait
looks like there is one new sex position to choose from on the pictures they posted.

romariop

Dec 7, 2020
Yes, copy the package.json file from the game to your nwjs directory (overwriting the existing file)

Edit:
Sorry I should be more clear. The package.json file next to nw must be from the Summer Memories install. That’s what tells it which file to load. If you get a gray screen with NW.js on it, that means the package.json file was not replaced.
Thanks for all the work you put in in this thread,

Has anyone got this working on mac with this workaround? I think I'm at the same point as the previous guy, not sure what "package.json" is supposed to replace within the nwjs directory. Feel like if I get this working it'll open up a bunch of games I couldn't get working with wine.
Thanks again

Reactions: crysman2000

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
So, I downloaded the game to play with the new DLC stuff, and each time I try to run it I get an error: "Uncaught RangeError: Invalid typed array length: 16".

Going into the debug file, it printed the following:
"[0325/030753.889:ERROR:data_pack.cc(342)] Data pack file corruption: Entry #369 past end.
[0325/030753.891:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(844)] Failed to load C:\Path\to\game\Summer_Memories_Plus_Append_2.03 (extract.me)\Summer Memories Plus Append 2.03\nw_100_percent.pak
Some features may not be available."

Can anyone help me resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thanks for all the work you put in in this thread,

Has anyone got this working on mac with this workaround? I think I'm at the same point as the previous guy, not sure what "package.json" is supposed to replace within the nwjs directory. Feel like if I get this working it'll open up a bunch of games I couldn't get working with wine.
Thanks again
Unfortunately no. The issue is more complex than I thought, the entire structure of where things go is different on MacOS and I don't own a Mac for testing.

Reactions: romariop

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So, I downloaded the game to play with the new DLC stuff, and each time I try to run it I get an error: "Uncaught RangeError: Invalid typed array length: 16".

Going into the debug file, it printed the following:
"[0325/030753.889:ERROR:data_pack.cc(342)] Data pack file corruption: Entry #369 past end.
[0325/030753.891:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(844)] Failed to load C:\Path\to\game\Summer_Memories_Plus_Append_2.03 (extract.me)\Summer Memories Plus Append 2.03\nw_100_percent.pak
Some features may not be available."

Can anyone help me resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.
You would need to run with the SDK version of NW.js to get real debugging information.

You could try my version and see if that just solves the issue.

Reactions: wizard_of_oz
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes