4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
You would need to run with the SDK version of NW.js to get real debugging information.

You could try my version and see if that just solves the issue.
My god, dude, you just saved me what may have been days trying to fix the issue myself. Thank you so much, you're awesome.

Mr B25

Jun 12, 2020
Guys How to get out of the house on the JOIPLAY emulator? If on Android you press the door, right? But at Joiplay, pressing the door didn't work. I just found out how to do Cum only ENTER + ESCAPE

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Guys How to get out of the house on the JOIPLAY emulator? If on Android you press the door, right? But at Joiplay, pressing the door didn't work. I just found out how to do Cum only ENTER + ESCAPE
Import my version (2.03.02) as I have fixes for JOIPlay

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Where can I access "Skip-date" to instant skip to the last day and view the endings?

I've seen that can be found in your diary, but I haven't found any option saying "Skip date"

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
by the way you are adding like new content or what exactly are you doing with those new versions? i still dong get it
In general I'm not adding content, just fixing dialog (spelling, grammar and so on) as well as the actual programming in some cases.

I'm also updating the framework it runs on so that it can take advantages of the latest GPU/CPU to make it smoother and more stable.

That said content updates are not out of the question, especially if I can find a place where they fit. For example in Succumate, the original had a video that was shown on the phone. Kagura lazily removed it and just put up a message saying the video was broken (instead of translating the ad the author had.) I looked at that, found some good videos from Hanime and put back in videos.

Some times is is as simple as adding more save slots, or a way to skip the splash screens and start in full screen mode.

I do include an extensive changelog for all my game updates now.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
In general I'm not adding content, just fixing dialog (spelling, grammar and so on) as well as the actual programming in some cases.

I'm also updating the framework it runs on so that it can take advantages of the latest GPU/CPU to make it smoother and more stable.

That said content updates are not out of the question, especially if I can find a place where they fit. For example in Succumate, the original had a video that was shown on the phone. Kagura lazily removed it and just put up a message saying the video was broken (instead of translating the ad the author had.) I looked at that, found some good videos from Hanime and put back in videos.

Some times is is as simple as adding more save slots, or a way to skip the splash screens and start in full screen mode.

I do include an extensive changelog for all my game updates now.
ohhh that is good and sadly that kagura remove stuff of some games

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes