• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.03.03 Release
FAQ

Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes.

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: Assets were recompressed to save disk space. In some cases quality has been reduced. The changes should not be perceptible.

Q: Does this include the DLC?

Q: Is there more DLC planned?
A: Nothing has been announced.

Q: What’s next for Dojin Otome/Boku?
A: Dojin Otome is working on a sequel .

Q: Is there a getting started guide

707230_02.png Q: In the F95Zone post I saw an image of Rio sleeping naked, how do I unlock that in game?
A: You’re probably referring to the image to the left. This is not accessible in game. It is a game asset that is not used. See this post for more details.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay105.9M
Windows157.8M
Linux162.7M

Version 2.03.03 (Unofficial)

Windows Install: 410,340,663 bytes
Linux Install: 454,275,948 bytes
Game Assets: 144,240,240 bytes ~16% of the 2.03 release
  • Features:
    • Even better image compression
    • Added webp support to core scripts
    • Update to
    • Update to
      • Includes workaround for null reference on cast to base texture
    • Selecting a character during an outing no longer requires a click before allowing you to choose yes or no
  • Fixes:
    • Update to core to handle JOIPlay exception
    • Mouse cursor finally changes properly
    • Renamed image "Miyuki_Sleeping A1" to "Miyuki_Sleep A1" to be consistent
    • Beach encounters
      • Split text over multiple lines to prevent overlap
      • Changed wording to make more sense and flow better
    • Ecological Studies
      • Changed wording slightly to prevent overlap
    • Yui morning wake up
      • Changed wording slightly to prevent overlap
  • Known Issues:
    • Some users are seeing "Reference error: Require not defined" in JOIPlay
      • This appears to be an issue in JOIPlay and it only affects some users
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is it possible to change my SP amount? I tried saveeditonline but the value remained the same in-game.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Have you filled the other 91 pages? (Does it say 92/93?)
Sadly not yet . My brain just jumped the gun when I saw the Diary No. at the top left . Im currently at 82/93. The real puzzle for me is the Diary page no. 35. Any clue on how to get that?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sadly not yet . My brain just jumped the gun when I saw the Diary No. at the top left . Im currently at 82/93. The real puzzle for me is the Diary page no. 35. Any clue on how to get that?
Ah, well every day you do nothing, there's a 1 in 10 chance of getting a different "I did nothing" image.

Edit:
I have a fix to start the pages at 1 instead of 0, it will be part of my next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Ah, well every day you do nothing, there's a 1 in 10 chance of getting a different "I did nothing" image.

Edit:
I have a fix to start the pages at 1 instead of 0, it will be part of my next version.
Thanks for this! I just kept reloading the game until I got it (took me around 15 tries). I think I can manage to complete everything now. Also yeah, that's a nice fix to implement. Again, thanks! :)

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
This game would have been so awesome to me if only the characters doesn't voice like cliche anime. Those anime sound is so off putting

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Anyone know how I get the strange videos? I can't seem to find them.
I'm assuming you're talking about the 2 vids, if not, just read the 2nd one.

Sketchy DVD - Collect all 12 gacha from the store and trade them to Gatchaman . (He's outside the store during evening)
Strange Video -Fish it during Night at the river.

Dec 11, 2019
I'm assuming you're talking about the 2 vids, if not, just read the 2nd one.

Sketchy DVD - Collect all 12 gacha from the store and trade them to Gatchaman . (He's outside the store during evening)
Strange Video -Fish it during Night at the river.
Wait theres only 2? I thought there would be like 3 strange videos you could get (because I'm missing like 3 secret skills rn) and I got the strange video from the ocean which gave me the toilet assault..

Dec 11, 2019
Oh yeah. So I have the toilet attack already and I'm playing new game plus. It's not giving me any of the other CDS when I go to fish so I think I just soft locked myself or something.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Oh yeah. So I have the toilet attack already and I'm playing new game plus. It's not giving me any of the other CDS when I go to fish so I think I just soft locked myself or something.
just need a lil bit of luck. But if you're a little bit impatient like me, and dont wanna waste too much money on bait and gacha duplicates , Save and Load is your friend .

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes